Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue

He hates the U.S.A. ......It's simple as that! He's the only president that won't talk about either parent! Momma Momma was a racist and Pappa Pappa was a boozehound who drunk himself to death in a car accident. He is bitter and wants to take it out on the U.S.A.

Here's a list of documents that obummer, aka mr. transparency, has had sealed and refuses to make public. Why does he hide this from public view? MI VHNTR

1. Long form Birth certificate(not COLB).
2. Documented proof of the hospital where he was born.
3. The name of the doctor who delivered him.
4. Kindergarten records
5. Punahou school records
6. Occidental College records
7. Columbia University records
8. Columbia thesis
9. Harvard Law School records
10. Harvard Law Review articles
11. Scholarly articles from the University of Chicago
12. Passport
13. Medical records
14. Files from his years as an Illinois state senator
15. Illinois State Bar Association records
16. Any baptism records
17. Adoption records.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Rim_Runner
Evil_Lurker said:
And he has produced no proof that he ever was a citizen.
The COLB is all that is needed.

RR, do you really think that if you keep saying that , that someone will eventually think it's true? No one knows much about this guy and he hasn't even 'proved' that every thing he says about his Birth Certificate, his college records, his Indonesian adoption, his passport records, travel to Pakistan when it was illegal to do so as an American citizen, etc ad nausem. What do you think his problem is?

]

Do you have any proof that there was an Indonesian adoption? How about the travel to Pakistan? Any proof that there was a travel ban at that time?

I said long ago & will say again:

I fully expect that absolutely nothing is going to come of this, regardless of any proof or evidence that may surface. Firey letters in the sky, the booming voice of God himself, I just don't see anything making a difference.

It is rather entertaining though.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Rim_Runner
Evil_Lurker said:

RR, do you really think that if you keep saying that , that someone will eventually think it's true? No one knows much about this guy and he hasn't even 'proved' that every thing he says about his Birth Certificate, his college records, his Indonesian adoption, his passport records, travel to Pakistan when it was illegal to do so as an American citizen, etc ad nausem. What do you think his problem is?

]

Do you have any proof that there was an Indonesian adoption? How about the travel to Pakistan? Any proof that there was a travel ban at that time?

If I had the proof I'd probably be dead or O would be without a job. You never do answer a question all you do is answer with another stupid question. O should have to prove all of the allegations agains him are false. Doing this by providing and unfreezing his personal records. The only reason he won't is because he's a lieing fraud, he knows it , you don't.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitDo you have any proof that there was an Indonesian adoption? How about the travel to Pakistan? Any proof that there was a travel ban at that time?

Quote:If I had the proof I'd probably be dead or O would be without a job. You never do answer a question all you do is answer with another stupid question. O should have to prove all of the allegations agains him are false. Doing this by providing and unfreezing his personal records. The only reason he won't is because he's a lieing fraud, he knows it , you don't.
So in other words you've been running your mouth off but can't back it up with any proof.

No, I don't believe there ever was a travel ban to Pakistan. The State Dept. issued a warning to tourists, but no ban.

As far as the Indonesian adoption goes, that is a fact. Why else would the school record in Indonesia list his name as Barry Soetoro? His sister Maya still goes by that name, in case you're unaware.

Quote:So in other words you've been running your mouth off but can't back it up with any proof.

The same could be said of you. Where is your proof he was born in Hawaii, ever had US citizenship or changed his name back to Obama from Soetoro?
And don't give me the Certification jpg. image as some kind of "proof", a computer image isn't a legal document. Try getting a passport with a screen capture and you'll see what I mean.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitDo you have any proof that there was an Indonesian adoption? How about the travel to Pakistan? Any proof that there was a travel ban at that time?

Quote:If I had the proof I'd probably be dead or O would be without a job. You never do answer a question all you do is answer with another stupid question. O should have to prove all of the allegations agains him are false. Doing this by providing and unfreezing his personal records. The only reason he won't is because he's a lieing fraud, he knows it , you don't.
So in other words you've been running your mouth off but can't back it up with any proof.

No more so than you rimmy, you have offered no proof of anything.

Last edited:

[/quote]
[/quote]

same as you !!

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitDo you have any proof that there was an Indonesian adoption? How about the travel to Pakistan? Any proof that there was a travel ban at that time?

No more so than you rimmy, you have offered no proof of anything.

DITTO !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Rim_Runner
Evil_Lurker said:

]

If I had the proof I'd probably be dead or O would be without a job. You never do answer a question all you do is answer with another stupid question. O should have to prove all of the allegations agains him are false. Doing this by providing and unfreezing his personal records. The only reason he won't is because he's a lieing fraud, he knows it , you don't. I found a recording in RR back room! "I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..VVVVI AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..VVVI AM A PUPPET..I AM A PUPPET..'

First, I agree 100% with Stu.

Second, Rimmy is a very smart guy and part of the reason I enjoy sparring with him is that he often raises interesting points that run contrary to my world view and that's interesting to me.

So, yes, nothing will likely come of this and there are even sound arguments that he, by virtue of being born to Stanley Ann Dunham--a US national, could be considered a natural born citizen even if he was born in Kenya.

But, I see the central issue here is just that he WILL NOT release his 1961 'long form' birth certificate and, to me, that just makes no sense.

I mean, c'mon, we have better documentation about Sarah Palin's pap smears than we do about his birth!

Why does he not just put this to rest and move on? It makes ZERO sense to me, UNLESS...he's hiding something.

At this point we should leave well enough alone.

The whole thing is this:

What happens if you win?
What is the penalty for becoming a president when you are a not a natural citizen? Does anybody really know? Lets hypothisize that it is loss of office. Bammy goes on to write a book, and make a fortune off talking at colleges. Biden steps up and now you have NANCY PELOSI as #2, not #3.

Do you want that? I dont.

It could get even worse:
Lets now hypothesize that because the Prez and Vice are elected on a common ticket the court tosses the whole election. This puts PELOSI in the Oval Office.

Do you want that? I hope not.

Now let suppose that this thing gets dragged to its end and nothing substantial happens. Now in 2012 you've given the Libs something to scream "sour grapes" about. I dont want that either.

The whole problem with this course of action is the constitution does not clearly indicate who is responisble for certifying the bonafides of all the candidates.

Quote:Do you want that? I dont.

I want the Constitution to be followed. So do you I hope.

If the current government refuses to adhere to the Constitution, after taking an oath to do the same, it's time to put people in there that will.

Pelosi actually signed off that Obama is qualified, so she's guilty of fraud, if it's found that he's not a citizen.
Now you've got Biden and Robert Byrd. Both would make a fine President. Experienced statesmen and intelligent respected gentlemen.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Evil_Lurker Quote:Do you want that? I dont.

I want the Constitution to be followed. So do you I hope.

If the current government refuses to adhere to the Constitution, after taking an oath to do the same, it's time to put people in there that will.

Pelosi actually signed off that Obama is qualified, so she's guilty of fraud, if it's found that he's not a citizen.
Now you've got Biden and Robert Byrd. Both would make a fine President. Experienced statesmen and intelligent respected gentlemen.
wink.gif

I don’t think it would go quite like that. Joe Biden would become president but he would appoint a VP who would need to be confirmed by congress like when Gerald Ford became president and appointed Nelson Rockefeller. Any guesses who Biden would pick for VP? Are you sure you want another Clinton in the White House?

Quote:Any guesses who Biden would pick for VP? Are you sure you want another Clinton in the White House?

Yes, that's exactly what would happen. I'd rather have a Clinton in the White House than an ineligable fraud, if that's the present case.
Seriously, everyone mentioned has more experience than the "community organizer" we have presently. What exactly is his background in running anything?

On the other hand, the longer he stays, the more he'll damage the Democrats, so there's no hurry.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Evil_Lurker Quote:Any guesses who Biden would pick for VP? Are you sure you want another Clinton in the White House?

Yes, that's exactly what would happen. I'd rather have a Clinton in the White House than an ineligable fraud, if that's the present case.
Seriously, everyone mentioned has more experience than the "community organizer" we have presently. What exactly is his background in running anything?

On the other hand, the longer he stays, the more he'll damage the Democrats, so there's no hurry.
grin.gif
Yah at least until he puts REID on his knees.

When the truth is allowed to be spoken, the United States will see the true left for what they have done. I cannot see this country continuing on this path of perish, this must be handled, sacrifices must be made for change and I hope that on Oct the 8th, The Judges who have been appointed by our previous presidents, need carry out thier obligation to the United States. This country must have resolution in this matter & move this contry foward!

Back