Ohio

Mr Pike-- I just seen this thread. I had forgotten about it. You know where I am then. Just before the Midvale exit.

Thomas E-- I think I know you!! I have family there in U-ville too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:

Thomas E-- I think I know you!! I have family there in U-ville too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I try to lay low coz one of my uncles is a crazy loon! :p

Careful what you say!! You just might have to pay a couple hundred more for that Polaris! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good to see you made it. This place is clear full of good coyote hunting info.

who is gettin a polaris? that does sound like fun,,,we will round the coyotes up and rope those bastards and the ones we cant catch we will shoot

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good one Bob!! Thomas E is my nephew. I think the crazy uncle he's referring to is my brother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. He works for ADDY Polaris across the street from my house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Dont know if thats the uncle I meant or not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

believe me i know all about the crazy relative thing,,i have quite a few myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif,,,,BUT i am the good,,calm one in my family /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
but i know me and my 2 boys are the only ones that hunt in the whole family,,maybe thats why we are the only NORMAL ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Good Luck in the hog race T E!!

Bob-- Sane huh?? Remember,, you hang out with VV!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And like you don't hang out w/ "V.V." GlenS?

Riden & ropin' coyotes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Ya know Bob, I like the way you think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Thats right!! I guess we're all in the same sinking boat huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hello all!

I'm new to the site as well - I'm from Wayne county (northern tip - might as well be Summit county)..

I lease a couple hundred acres in Tusc county (15 miles south of Millersburg) and 435 acres in Warren County, PA..

I've been somewhat successful at Coyotes, more so in the West and hope to spend more time hunting them here in Ohio!!

Quote:
hah I cannot figure out what your avatar is Victor.

I been looking at that thing for a long time. I still cant figure out what it is supose to be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Steve

welcome oh pred hntr
im in northeast Tuscarawas county,and i am VERY new to pred hunting but i hope to get a yote one of these days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Bob

Thanks Badtothebone! I was happy to see I wasn't the only one from the Akron area..

Going out Sunday for Coyotes and any unluck whistle pigs that happen to end up in my sights!!

Quote:
Quote:
hah I cannot figure out what your avatar is Victor.

I been looking at that thing for a long time. I still cant figure out what it is supose to be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Steve

I believe it is a groundhog coming out with his hands up.

Back