Ohio

Heck the 870 would probably slip outta his hands in the heat of battle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh no it won't!! In the heat of battle when it's me versus the crow & they are screaming obscenities at me as they bull rush me that 870 is just a barkin with the big dogs!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

And I did clean it once. It misfired twice on a crow hunt after what I figured was about 2500-3000rds thru her. I'm too busy to clean a shotgun once a year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And it's ready to go again. Isn't the 1st day 6/16??

I believe it's 6-9. I'm thinkin' about hitting it Sun the 11th if my plans don't get trashed.

I'm making a call for a fella in Arkansas, and one in the UP Michigan. I told them I'd be done by the weekend, so we'll see.

I got the deeks out, and smeared some mud on the Mossberg, so I think I can hang with ya'.

Later bud.

Right on Rudy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif It is 6/9. This summer should be good with all the wheat thats gonna be harvested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Don't worry about keeping up with me. I only wing shoot 65% on a good day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sure wish I had more good days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yep 6-9
im going fri,,sat,,and sun,,and i found a way to make them land in trees so im going to lee harvey oswald a few of them too
Bob

Hi all
I was wondering how far you guys are from freemont. I have family there. What are the laws about shooting coyotes or varmints if your an out of state guy?

Freemont, out Rt224 way? If so, I go through there a lot on myway to Indiana. It's a little over an hour west of me.

Out of state, no problem. You just need a non-resident license.

Rudy

victor varminter,

I have lived in Scio since I was 9years old. I'm 27 now for reference. Rudy, I know the area between Cadiz and Piedmont or Speedmont as we say at the Sheriff's Office, pretty well. 45MPH zone on US22, like shooting fish in a barrel. Glad to see some folks who appreciate 'ol Harrisontucky for what it is , a sportsman's paradise. We have our share of crime, thefts, domestic fights, overzealous drunks, and the lifeline between Columbus to Pittsburgh has turned US22 into Heroin Highway. However, most folks down in these parts are good hard-working people who would give you the shirt off their back. Just don't cross them, they still believe in "Hillbilly Justice". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's why I like it there. I'll be retiring early and moving between there and Cambridge.

Seat belt fines are the main income. Ha!

You're right about the justice part! You'd just disappear off the face of the earth. Spend eternity in the bottom of a well or strip pit. LOL.

Rudy

Quote:
Hey Goober, that's where we hunt! LOL!

Where you been buddy? We though you got stolen by gypsies or something!

We caught some idiots standing under one of our No Tresspassing signs talking about putting up treestands and stuff. I stepped back into the woods a bit and emptied my .357 into a stump and started yelling like a crazy man. My partner started howling and making monkey sounds. Three guys left in a hurry on two 4-wheelers, and left the fourth guy standing there shi#$&^%&ing his pants. He finally ran after them. We thought we were going to die laughing. My old man taught me to respect other peoples property, and I don't have much patience with those who don't. Stay in touch, and maybe we can get out when crow season opens back up. I got the ole' Mossberg cleaned up and oiled......

Rudy

Ya know. My buddy adopted a program and after three years, its working PHENOMANALLY!!!!
Anytime we are out deer hunting and happen to see a wayward soul we yell "Tresspasser" and fire off as many shots into the ground as we can. 1st year 6 or 7 tresspassers, Last year. NONE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm always careful not to show myself if I find a trespasser though. Where we hunt, pot is a cash crop, and you never know what kind of business you've stumbled upon.

I used to get really pi#%$&*%^ed off, but now I just scare them bad and have some fun with it. They don't usually come back and word gets around that " thar's crazy men up in them thar hills ".

i also like feather dust too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif,,,shotgun or rifle it doesnt matter as long as i see a " puff" of black feathers
Bob

Back