Ohio guys

Hey Guys I don't like to plan to far ahead My Dad was transfered to Cleveland Clinic on Tue Health not good at all But if everything works out ok we could start out here for a set or 2

Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope everything works out ok. As we get closer, we will make the plans a bit more final. This is going to be fun.

Hi! I'd like to meet up, maybe grap a cup of coffe and yak for a while. Better to know who you're hitting the woods with. LOL!!

If anyone wants to meet up on a Sat or Sun early morning for breakfast, then head out and do some scouting, I'd definately be up for that. Take a rifle and some hand calls, but focus on scouting. Then go back the next weekend for business.

I've found out this is the best approach. I've gone in cold and set up, only to find out later that there were better stands, or worse, no sign in the area.

Any Akron boys want to meet up and hit it this way, let me know. The last weekend of deer gun is out for me because you need a valid deer tag to yote hunt in one of the gun seasons. I'm off 4 days over xmas, and 4 days over new years. My lights are charged, rifle's clean, and I'm ready to rock. I'm getting caught up on all my xmas call orders, so I'm good to go.

Regards

Rudy

I'm ready guys,Just brought in my gear to charge up the batteries,Got the light charging got the recorder charging too should be ready to go.Looking forward to meeting some Ohio guys.Any idea of a location yet.
I can travel and stay in truck cab for the night if i need to sleep will hunt all night if possible!!!!!!!

is there any type of online map that you could post in this thread and we could mark anyones location who is interested in this hunting,and that way we could have a geneal idea where the most people are located,,that way if everyone is headed to the hunt maybe some could pick the other guys up and share the ride
Thank You
Bob

Ohio-Map-Green.gif

Cariboudreamer:Logan county

Last edited:
I'm thinking of maybe Vinton ,Athen county for the hunt any idea's

I've seen some nice fields in these area if we can talked to the farmers maybe we could hunt some yote in there.
Just a thought maybe meet up at Lake Hope area at camp grounds also camp grounds if some need to stay.
It also depends on how many we are looking at to attend.
A few we can find maybe someone local spot ,But if we get a few groups then we might need some ground to spread out.

Last edited:
keep me posted.. i would be interested in this.. i will say this.. zalaski state forest is overrun with coyotes and i have talked to a few farmers that have been then curtious in letting me coyote hunt up there.. i havent been there this year but the last few years have been worth the drive...

Quote:
i will say this.. zalaski state forest is overrun with coyotes

I'm there can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
There used to be a dinner right before you get into Nelsonville I think it called D"S dinner,also Mcdonalds in Neslonville before heading up 278

Hi Guys , New to P/M /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif The area around Zaleski is a good place to hunt. A lot of it is hilly and steep , i have hunted down there for several years. I live around Grand Lake St Marys. If you come up short one man let me know , im new here but cant think of a better way to get to know some of you fellow hunters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
Back