Ohio guys

Hey guys. I actually originally from Ohio. I wish I would have know you all last year. I am just getting started in this. I was just up there for gun season. I do not have a place here in Tennessee to hunt yet. I have only lived here since July. I wouldn't mind coming up sometime to do some hunting though. Maybe we could plan something....

Cannine is there some place you can get your tags for out of state ,Also which state is the best we will be going in blind.Looks like if we make it it will be Saturday morning before day break late friday night ,How long does it take to drive there 6 hours or 7 hours.
Just a few question i will have.
I read the detail over a fin and fur but still need some more direction here???????????

Quote:
Anyone want to hook up this winter and learn the Wayne National Forest?

Maybe if we all(Ohio guys) can't make it to the LBL this year we can arrange something close in ohio for a weekend just a suggestion any comments.

Right now I am in Murfreesboro TN (South of Nashville), I am originally from Akron. I hunted wolf Creek last week (deer gun), that is near Wayne National Forest. I heard several packs howling at night while we were sitting around the campfire. That is what got me hooked. I would love to come back some weekend and hunt with you guys. I still have my non resident license (at least until 2/28). Have you ever tried Ohio Power for dogs? I would think it would be a good place.

There is alot of ground down south that can be called ,Ohio power, mead paper wayne national forest and sunday creek coal along with some other grounds down that way.Also can call at night in ohio so we basically can hunt all day and all night if your up to it!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm ready have decoy calls and truck ready to ride so lets plan a weekend hunt.New dog since your the farthest away let here the best weekend for you then will plan from there.

hey im from southern, ohio.. save some of the dogs for me fellas.. you dont all have to come at once.. you'll wipe us out..hahahaa.. hunterelite, i used to go by indian lake once a month.. i love the st.marys area.. looks like an awesome place to hunt coyotes..

yea there alot of areas between me and st marys with yotes but gettin permission the hard part...we will leave ya all some if we make it down too hunt.

Well, how about the weekend of January 20th. I am pretty busy with the holidays, and that gives the woods time to calm down after deer gun, and muzzleloader season. I will drive up on Friday night, and I hope to hunt all day Saturday and some of the day Sunday before I drive home (or night, depending on when you guys hunt). Do we want to camp somewhere? This is going to be a blast.

Hey all I live in northern Coshocton Co I have yotes and about 6 different locations in about 6 miles to hunt so you guys looking for hunting grounds lets hook up I have been trying to hunt these things for 2 months with no luck

bnccont,

Where are you located? My hunting lease is in Northern Coshocton county - right next to 83, 15mi south of Millersburg... County road 209 area...

I'd love to get together to hunt. Last winter I took 2 coyotes off my lease, there are plenty more around I just need to get better at hunting them....

You Coshocton guys get hold of me when you go down next time. I'm always up for a hunt. Most of the guys I hunt other game with are getting a little too soft for winter coyote's. LOL!

Between us, I bet could could stock a predator hunting store with gear.

Rudy

I live on SR 93 10 mile north of SR 36 and 1 mile south of Baltic old strip mining area all around here I am off every week end and wouldn't mind doing some night hunting if somebody wants and let me know what light would be best for this type of hunting so y'all come on down

im out till march we are schedualed too work every weekend till the first of march.it sucks but with plans for a western hunt this comin year the money will sure come in handy

Anyone up for the weekend of January 20th. I can come up and stay with my parents is Akron, or at a freinds trailer in Morgan county.

bnccont, i grew up in west lafayette in coshocton. I live in New Phila. now but still do all my hunting down there. I would love to get together to try to call some yotes. I am off every weekend as well.

Guys I'm up for most any weekend as well as long as I a few weeks notice... All except... the weekend of Jan 20th - my daughter flys out back to Montana (college) on the 19th so I'm sure I will have to be around on the 20th. The 21st however...

I'd be interested in just meeting up one Saturday or Sunday afternoon just to meet and recon some potential hunting areas...

Ideas anyone??

One thing is for sure - the way things are going, I better order up some snow camo!!!!!!

I need to buy one of the Lighforce lights as well....

Back