Ohio guys

Ok guys sounds like we got some interest here,so let start planning for a weekend hunt maybe one day or 2 day whichever we can do an all dayer if one is better than 2 days for some,So let here some details and ideas on this one.Like where::;When ,We need to find a area big enough to hold may hunter(maybe public grounds)Also grounds with well know yote population and we need a date so if its going to be a 2 day thing we can get plans set.
So any idea guys.
I'm think more like Feb first weekend and maybe one of the forest area's should be able to cover alot of ground there.
Lets here it guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
well last deer tag for zone b filled so lookin forward too a yote hunt now... still got a zone c tag but will give up a day of deer for some yotein

Caribou,
You guy's outta plan on the LBL the first weekend in Feb.

There will be alot of guy's there from many states to meet and plenty of room to hunt. The coyotes there are some of the most vocal I have ever run into.

Congrats Hunterelite on a successfull deer season.

JD

Hi!

I'm east central, and know a big ole' place to hunt. But, are the rest of the interested guys from north west? If I'm the minority, I'll make the trip. LOL!!

Rudy

thanks there CANINE i waited all week for a deer. been huntin with my dad .might be his last year huntin so wanted too hunt as much with him as i could.the one i got was with 20 others.not a huge doe but will be goooood eatin...man i ready too yote hunt now...

Quote:

You guy's outta plan on the LBL the first weekend in Feb

Good to see you back cannine wonder where you been
I heard that this was no longer, fill us in Canine is it still at the land between the lakes.I might be interested this year need dates and info.Schedule Vac time
Are you guys heading down this year???
If so got room for some more??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I heard alot about this hunt wanted to make it last year but got busy asusual

Hey Canine,Hunterelite, and other Logan County guys. Back on here now after a busy summer and fall. Do any of you know of any fur buyers in the area?

Welcome back referee no i don't know of any off hand i heard there is a guy in West liberty though not sure of his name will try and do some digging for you,I think most send them up north but i could be wrong.
LBL hunt any of you Ohio guys heading down this year!!!!!!
How about you elite you want to go.
I'm putting in vac. tonight and will be heading down this year sounds like a good time and i could always use some pro help!!!!!!!!!

Ok dug up some names and numbers i hope this helps out these are the closet buyers i know of.

1.Champaign county Jack Williamson Family 937-663-5474
2.Miami county Bob Long 937-773-6269
3.Shelby county Dennis Helman 937-492-5769
4.Union county Richard Westfall 937-642-9142

thinkin bout hittin the LBL this year too.what are the dates for it again...need too know cost and everything.those the only ones around that i know of too for buyin furs.welcome back REFEREE

Cariboudreamer, Thanks for the info. I knew there was a guy in Union Co. but I didn't have a number. The guy at West Liberty wouldn't be Ron Anderson would it? I sold him a half dozen coyotes a couple years ago but he lost the lease on his building. Said he would get back in it if he could find another.

Rudy.
The LBL (Land Between The Lakes) located in southwestern part of kentucky spilling over into Tennesee. The hunt is a fellowship hunt. Guy's hookin up and campin at the Park, bullshittin around the campfire at night and hunting during the day. There are plenty of coyotes there, although, they are some of the tuffest to hunt i have ever seen. The big plus to these coyotes is that they are very vocal. If your lookin to go to kill a pile of coyotes and don't enjoy meeting new people from across the country, this is not the hunt to go to. Sure the coyotes are killable, but you'll earn them. There will be alot of guy's there full of generosity and knowledge that love to share it.

I'll try and add to it later, gotta run for now.

Ohio meet and hunt Idea sounds great too.

JD

I'm game for an Ohio hunt - anywhere in the state is fine! If the weather is reasonable, I have a 30ft 5th wheel camper that makes a VERY comfortable mobile hunting camp.......

I'm also seriously thinking about attending the LBL hunt if I can find a couple of guys to go with me... The opportunity to learn from all the experience that will be there is too valuable to pass up!!!

I've got room in the truck - crew cab duramax...

Back