Northeast Hunt 2008

Things are going. I am working on all the logistics, it takes some work to put these things together. I have not yet set a deadline for registration we will see how things go. I will keep every one updated as things happen. My computer is sick and I am using my brothers when I can get to his house so entries will be spuratic. I am leaving for camp today so it will be a few days.

Im from Albany, NY how far of a drive are we talking for me? Is there state land we can get access to or do you have to talk to landowners? I am interested in going just need to figure out the hunting access around the area.

Darren

Not sure how long the drive is but there is ALOT of hunting land. No need to talk to land owners.

There are logging roads that go on for 10's of miles into the woods if you chose to take them. If not, just find any place to pull off the roads and call.

You can call on frozen lakes if you want.

There is plenty of room for everyone to hunt all weekend and never hit the same stand twice!

from town hall in Albany to one of the Inn's in Rangeley Me.

(just for distance)

Mapquest says it is

6 hours 40 minutes or 327 miles

Hey
Just a get together and hunting. It was alot of fun last year and not but an hour or two from Lewiston .

RJ

I emailed 'meguide' last week with a few questions, but he must be out hunting. Does anybody know where everyone will be staying or what hotel/motel is near?

I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hey guys
I am still here just having some real puter problems. Things are going good for the hunt. If the weather keeps up every one better bring snow shoes. Just kidding no matter how much snow we have there will be plenty of access. The deeper the snow the more desprit the critters will get. MAUMAU I pm a response to your email if you need more information please let me know. I do still have room in the camps for one or two more.

hello i am brand new to the fourm. i would like some more info on this hunt i am from maine and do most of my coyote hunting around rangley area. thanks jason

Hi Jason
We get together in Eustis on Feb. 1, 2, 3 from all over and have a great hunt. We hunt coyotes, fox and bobcat. The registration fee is $30.00 and this covers your meal at the banquet on Saturday night. You can get together and hunt with us or on your own. Animals from anywhere in the state are eligable for the prizes. There is a lot of predator hunting knowledge in camp that week end and every body learns something not to mention making good friends. Prizes are awarded and we have a great time.
Guys I hate to do it but I have to set a deadline for the registration, I would like to have them in by Jan. 15, so we can get a count and so i know how many will be staying in the camps and so I can tell Sandi how many to count on at the banquet.
And yes guys NO MATTER WHAT I AM HUNTING THIS YEAR SO WATCH OUT!

Rodney,
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd is Fri - Sun. Don't we usually start on Thursday?

Also, can you send me a PM on where to send the registration for me and my son? Thanks.

fivepaknh. Yes a lot of guys come up on thursday to prehunt. I will be up there all week so you can come up any time and hunt and scout out some areas. Don't forget guys the deadline is Jan 15. Eveything is looking like it is going to be great conditions for the hunt.

Back