Northeast Hunt 2008

meguide

Hey guys. I'm back! It's that time of year again. I have had contact with some of you, but for the rest I am looking at February 1, 2, and 3 for the coming year. I need feed back! The place is infested with dogs. I am hoping for more prize donations than last year and the banquet will be better than ever. Sandi and I are working on it as we speak! My computer is down and I am working on a borrowed computer that I have limited access to so posts will be few and far between. Lets hear the response! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Ok Guys it looks like it is going to be Feb. 1,2,3. I am headed to camp on Sunday for the week so I won't have puter access so I will check the site when I get back. Put it on your calender.

Rodney Baby,
I haven't hard from you kid, I sent you some e-mail but never herd back. then i seen you were having computer troubles. i hope my dog isn't making any trouble for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I know he dont eat much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
how was bear season pal ?
need to get a contact number for ya kid.

George /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Can the mods. sticky this? For all to see?

I can do that or we can make up an announcement and post it in the event forum? What would you guys like for me to do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Can the mods. sticky this? For all to see?

I can do that or we can make up an announcement and post it in the event forum? What would you guys like for me to do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe just sticky it in here, that would work.

Thanks alot.

Quote:
Sunday River Valley area - February.

Tom

well sorta, kinda, maybe
according to mapquest, Eustis is 100 miles and several thousand yuppies away from Sunday River.

Ok guys I am at white wolf as we speak. Sandi and I are working out the logistics to make this the best yet. We are working out the bugs on a new award, I will keep you guessing. More later.

Ok guys one of the new things we are going to try this year and this is Sandi's idea. Sandi is going to supply each team with a plaster cast kit. Along with the biggest dog, cat, and fox we will award a prize for the biggest track cast brought back, measurements and judging will be at the banquet. We have other things in mind also to make this year different and special. Again this year we will be asking for a $30.00 advance registration fee to cover the cost of the banquet, PM me and I will send you the details. Lets hear from you repeat hunters as well as some new participants.

Back