New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pred Spank…

I got the calls today and never used an open reed call, exactly how do u make the sound of the 2 u sent me? The other one is common sense and sounds great, but I was wondering how the other 2 were supposed to sound and how to blow on them and such!

Thanks a lot!
Andrew

Andrew: I think you will figure it out, but I will give you the low down. Place the open reed in your mouth about 1/4 way and say ooh wahh ooh wahh it't that simple. The concept is make the call sound hurt, put emotion in the sound.
The closer you get to the tip the higher the pitch. Trust me you will figure it out!
If you truly can't, let me know and I will make you an instructional cassette tape. Maybe Rich Cronk could give you some pointers.
Good luck guy.
Spanker

Predator Spanker,

Long story short, I am originally from Pa, have hunted pheasants in your neck of the woods. Stationed a long ways away now. Do you plan on being at the Harrisburg Show next month, I have been emailing folks in Pa about your caller and was figured you would be there, could you let me know.

Thanks,
Tiogan

Tiogan: I don't know if I'll be their or not.
The shot show is at the same time. The shot show is where dealers, distributurs and sales reps. go to see new products etc. That's in Florida.
I won't rule Harrisburg show out however.
Harrisburg is only 55 miles from us.
If I plan to attend, I will let you know.

Spanker

Predator Spanker...

I am sure you have a lot of work to get underway with now that the release date is quickly approaching, so I wanted to THANK YOU for taking the time to answer all of the members questions and I'm sure you will take some of the suggestions made, to heart! Your a great guy and I wish you the absolute best success on the Loudmouth, I think it will do very well!!

If you need, I can answer any of the other questions that may come up and if it is something I may not know about I have your number and can get the info from you and relay it as necessary... Let me know what you think, I'd be happy to assist you in any way possible!!

Robert

Robert: I sure appreciate your comments.
It would be helpfull if you would respond to some of the questions asked.
I will still answer questions, but I can't answer them as promptly. I will visit PM every couple days to reply to questions or to add to any comments you make. I have been running in circles for the last couple months and with all that still trying to fit in Q&A has been difficult.
I want everyone to know I still welcome and encourage questions and comments.
I do think in the future to speed things up I will answer several questions in one reply.
I will identify to whom the answer is directed to.
Thanks again.
Predator Spanker

Predator Spanker

Please put me on your list for product reviews, and so I can purchase one from you factory direct when you get your call finished. I understand the price would be the same and all...

If the first calls need an adjustment since they are a new product, would they have a warranty to address that adjustment or problem?

I am very interested in your e-call. You can email me at ggholt@webtv.net Thank you!

ELKSLAYER: I don't plan to have stocks.
Besides, I would be a bad investment at this time.
I spent $65,000 and have not a dime come back yet!
Is Elk slaying a catchy name or do you do alot of Elk hunting?

Spanker

ALASKAN WOODSMEN: I will inform you when caller is available. Don't worry about warrantee, this will not be a problem. As long as you don't shove caller under a foot of snow we will be OK.
What part of Alaska are you from?

Spanker

Spanker

I live 50 miles north of Anchorage. I would like to use the remote caller for hunting bears, and also for coyote and fox. Generally I hunt back off the road and along river bottoms. I'd like to use your call as another means of hunting bear. See my message in the Bears & lions section. Under bear calling about 4 days ago (?). Hang in there with this project. You will do well. Thank you for the response! I will pay attention to your progress on this site. .. Glen.

Predator Spanker. Your going to have to put me on the pay roll if I answer another phone call question or email as to when the Loudmouth call unit will be availible or if I started a waiting list yet. Whats the latest status on a target date for shipment to us dealers? I'm still on for the first 100 right.

Spanker -

I do a lot more elk hunting than I have elk slaying but I have been at it for just over 40 years now, and no I haven't kept track of the years I was successful. Just know it seems to be about 50-50.

I've enjoyed hunting with every thing from bows to 45-70s to 300win mags. Last years elk was taken with a 1895 Win. Browning repro in 30-06. What a hoot! Also had a 1895 Marlin 45-70 in the truck in case I hunted in the timber.

Ya know there is a reason they call it venture capital. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

All predator calls: A promise is a promise, you will receive first shipment of callers I send out.
I still don't have an exact shipping date, but things are moveing along as planed. The decoy is coming together, and is in the testing stage.
Like I mentioned to you in the past, even though electronics have been thoroughly tested, I still have some work to do before releasing callers.
Thanks again, I will give an exact date you can start waiting list ASAP.

Spanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back