APCalls DSG Camo Ghillie Suit Sneak Peak

Credit card in hand waiting to order.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: paloduroOrdered one in DSG, They should be at APC on the 21st
How did you order one? I dont see them for sale yet. Am I missing them somewhere?

I called APC's 800# and ordered one in DSG and 30 minutes later called back and added a WFF. It was just to hard to decide which color

Last edited:
You got me A.P.! I bought it, hook, line and sinker! I ordered 2 Sappers, 1 suit and 2 hand calls.

I ordered mine through the shopping cart on APCalls web-site.

i think that a great opportunity is being missed by not haveing larger sizes, looks to be a great product but wont find out until a 3x/4x is made. thankx

I think he sapper suit is a great concept with nothing at ankle level to grab briars and trash. I ordered the DSG camo even though this is farm country, with most of my calling being done after the end of the year. Even earlier in the year most of my set ups are in grown up fence rows with lots of lighter colored foliage.

Shayne

SHIPPING UPDATE-

Arrival of the Ghillie & Sapper Suits at APC is DELAYED approx 7 - 10 days.

I may have jumped the gun and posted them online at APCcalls a little to soon. We had a estimated arrival of June 22nd.

The shipment arrived in LA yesterday, June 17th. It is "scheduled" to go through a customs exam on Tuesday sometime. Once it clears customs, it has a couple days shipping time to us.

We have updated our website to show June 30th as the estimated arrival at APCalls.com

I apologize for any inconvenience.

AP

Justin - all this means is that those of us who ordered already off the APC website just have a little longer wait.

Correct?

Back