APCalls DSG Camo Ghillie Suit Sneak Peak

I want a long jacket when are they coming out? I have the woodlands ghillie but I really like that DSG pattern.
Mike

I think I read somewhere thru the thread summer/late summer,
I am really hopeing for spring/late spring
tt1.gif

They are in production. We expect both suit styles and colors to be in stock at AllPredatorCalls by around June 15th to 20th. As soon as I have a confirmed delivery date, I will post an update with special pricing.

I'll bet my kids would love it if you had them available in time for fathers day or at least an order form up on your site.
Oh wait thats me who would love it. But it would make their lives easier, always thinking of the kids!

Originally Posted By: AllPredatorCallsThey are in production. We expect both suit styles and colors to be in stock at AllPredatorCalls by around June 15th to 20th. As soon as I have a confirmed delivery date, I will post an update with special pricing.

I LIKE that!
thumbup1.gif

June 20th is fathers day.
Now if its atleast available for order by then I will be happy and at a special price to boot my kids should be happy,
thumbup.gif

Now I can let the kids know what they are getting me this year.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: 3807patriotJune 20th is fathers day.
Now if its atleast available for order by then I will be happy and at a special price to boot my kids should be happy,
thumbup.gif

Now I can let the kids know what they are getting me this year.
lol.gif

I was telling my wife about this, This morning--And she said maybe I get you one for Fathers Day-
thumbup.gif
-Now you wouldn't want to upset my wife would you
frown.gif
Lol..

I like the looks of the long coat. Definitly going on my Father's day wish list.

I like the idea of a separate head piece because it moves with you as you turn your head. Something that fits over the boonie is great.

On the other hand I like the idea of a hood for ease. Flip it up or off as needed. Overall I'd go with a separate piece and safety pin it to my boonie and use the neck strap.

I appreciate you asking for input from guys (not me) that have some experience. Also, your price point is very attractive.

Any chance of getting side-by-side pictures of the different color suits? On the floor or in the field would be fine.

UPDATE - A container of our suits (1,000 of each kind) are supposed to arrive in LA next Friday. I will have them added to the website late next week for order at a special price thru Fathers Day.

Heres some staged pictures from last weeks camping trip with Woods, Forrest, Farmland camo in both full suit APC001 and XLong Jacket style APC002

100_0166x.jpg

Sitting in the open on a log (did'nt use the rifle wrap)

100_0168x.jpg

100_0180x.jpg

I dont have a picture of the different camo's standing next to each other handy. But here are pictures of the the different camos at the same approx spot and lighting.

100_0086x.jpg

Woods, Forrest, Farmland camo. Extra long Jacket style APC002

100_0150x.jpg

DSG Camo - Desert, Sage, Grassland camo (full suit) Style APC001

i order 1 off of e-bay awhile back. took to the field & was very excited, but when i put it on the [beeep] thing hung on everything. it snaged on my scope, snag on briars & tree limbs. i promised myseif not to wear it again. has anyone else had this problem? just something to consider.

CB - a lot of guys carry it in a bag or pack until they get to the stand. That eliminates snagging on every branch that goes by. As for the scope snagging, that's part of the deal. I am used to mine and tolerate the rare circumstances that type of thing occurs in exchange for the camo. YMMV.

sendit, i did pack mine into the stand. once there i called for awhile then decided to move. trying to move stands was a nightmare. now i just stick with my old 3-d leaf camo suit. thats just my opinion, whatever works for ya, get it. for those looking for try e-bay. i think i paid around $50. good luck

Sendit.223,

We will make a new post.

The special pricing will be $49.95 The transport ship rescheduled it's arrival for Monday June 14th.

We expect a few days delay in customs and transport to our warehouse.

They may not be here in time for Fathers Day.. We will extend the special pricing for the entire Month of June or possibly into July.

T/C223encore,

Those are pictures of a new suit out of the package. Once worn a time or two the the string materal will lay in a random appearance as depicted in any of our field photos

Visit our APCalls info page HERE

More info coming shortly.

Back