Wife thinks reloading is too dangerous

Originally Posted By: bigtommy I called cabelas back while driving home and bitched and it sounds like they will now order the rcbs roch chucker select kit for me at the sale price.
You have to do this at most crapbelas when they don't hold up their end or have a problem, they want you happy.
I was up in MT and they don't do "military" discounts and I said they all do in NE/CO and they gave it to me. The excuse was "we are not close to a military base"...that was total BS IMO!
Good luck with the new hobby.

Will Rogers said, "There's two ways to argue with a woman.......Neither one of them works!"

Along that same line of reasoning, you can argue like a woman, using emotion. Or you can argue like a man using logic and facts. It doesn't matter, because neither one will work FOR YOU!!

Originally Posted By: JLJ223My Wife thought the same thing, she was really kind of anti shooting/guns when we first got together but she got over it.

This has been the same with my wife. I now have my equipment and she is now actually thinking of taking her CCW class.

Back