new on here weres all the ohio guys

Quote:Was that you at lowes I waved at? Big logo on the back gave ya away, lol
Yep, it was me. I didn't realize it was you till I already past and you waved. I was going to turn around but the wife wanted to get home.
I'm sure your wife would let you use the goat as bait. But first I think she would put you out for bait

A paper towel roll and some thread for crosshairs and you are good to go. From the rumors of how you shoot, It won't really matter.
lol.gif
tt2.gif
w00t.gif

Just kidding ya bro!
thumbup.gif

also a chillicothe fella here just getting the 22-250 loads worked up for the whistle pigs and other things that need to be dead around the farm. how goes the yotes this spring guys?

Welcome to PM 22-250!!! It's always nice to see more fellow Ross Countians!!Look around on the forums. There are a great bunch of guys that hang around here.
I don't usually hunt coyotes in the spring unless a farmer needs them gone....NOW! I like to hunt them so I let the pups grow up till the fall. Then there is more yotes to hunt

yeah have to watch them around all the cows calfing around... have seen several ground hogs out and about since the water has started dropping

I had a feller tell me he saw yote pups out the other day....should be plenty for next "season" Dusty. And remember, I have a goat for bait, lol.

yes it does got a new millet scope mounted up last night and headed to the range right now to work up some 40gr loads and sight in some 50gr btips. give me a holler sometime and we will see if we can find some

Back