new on here weres all the ohio guys

Shelby County just started to coyote hunt i would like to hook up with someone who is experienced i am 15 my father does not hunt the song dogs so i only know from own experience which is not much PM me Ohio boys.

I'm new here as well, from NE OH in Trumbull County. I've been hunting bunnies with beagles for a few years now and I'm starting to see signs of the coyotes doing a real number on the bunny population. I got a homemade caller and downloaded calls from Varmint Al's website, now I just have to get out there and try it. I'm wondering, would my odds increase at night, or do coyotes seem pretty willing to come in even in broad daylight? Also, do fawn bleats work well on coyotes, or do most of you stick to the rabbit sounds?

use what ya think there eating around there fawning will start before long so it would work, anything could work just what they want to bite on today! stand set up is every thing and the wind, keep looking around pm and you should be able to find your answeres on about anything good to see a ohio guy, good huntin lets us now how you do!!!!

Go to youtube and watch Tank the Coyote...he will tell you what call to use. Really he will, plus you will laugh your butt off.

Hey everyone new yote hunter here. Northeast ohio. Ive only called in a few and missed my first one last weekend. I hunt with a fox pro furry. Justme tried night hunting for the first time and can't wait for the rain to stop to get out again.

Hey vtr how do you like that rem. In the 223 ? I have the vtr in the 204 and love it. I saw bell and carson came out with a tactical stock for the vtr , which i'm thinking about ordering this spring.

i really like the vtr in 223 provin action and a soild holding gun, little to no muzzle jump teamed up with a nikon coyote 4.5 by 14 power, v-max 55grn zeroed at 100yards.the only thing i dont like is the muzzle brake its a little loud for night hunting when your light man is not ready for a shot, but besides that great gun 1/2 groups at 100yards it will do the job, lets us know how you do good huntin!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: BUCKS75Ironton, Ohio right on the river.

Hey Bucks75, what's the difference in the skelontized timney to the regualar 3 pound one???

Im new to coyote hunting and have found several spot and just to much of a newbie I guess to seal the deal on one.I'm not giving up, have to much fun trying. Would like to find a teacher to show me the rope, Live in between Logan and nelsonville right off 33. New to forum and not sure if Im allowed to leave email but I will and if im not allowed some let me know and Ill delete.
landstar533713@yahoo.com

Lets go hunting..

Back