Call giveaway contest

Originally Posted By: Verminator2We always have water, but this year we got more than I can ever remember. They actually cut through the road to let the water flow better, sandbagged around houses and stuff, and evacuated people.

Dang, I wish our county did that! Our county road has been deep enough underwater you can't drive a pickup through it for something like 65 days! Crazy! The sheriff(who's our friend) had them (kinda)open a BLM road so we can get to town.

Here are my groups that I shot this weekend. I am 13 years old and I shot these groups with my dad's ar-15 rifle.

IMG_0062.jpg

Originally Posted By: wyomanHere are my groups that I shot this weekend. I am 13 years old and I shot these groups with my dad's ar-15 rifle.

IMG_0062.jpg
Nice groups and what AR does he have.

Now I'm in the conflict of using my 25 rounds and money for rockchucks, or to win a call lol. I don't really need another call, so I think I'll wait for the next competition maybe. Unless somebody convinces me that its worth it
lol.gif

Good shooting wyoman! Good luck to all.

That is true! And the call and lanyard look great, but I'm sure there are kids on here that need them more than I do.

I also prefer to shoot varmints rather than paper. Honestly I can't remember the last time I shot for groups on paper at 100 yards with my .243 AI. It's been a while.

Well I have been a little slow on the call making because of this:
stitch.jpg

But I did just get this one turned out.
olive.jpg

I have quite a few done, when the better camera show up I will take a picture of them all together.

Any position is fine as long as it is the 5 shot groups, and at 100yards. I will try to get pictures of some calls posted tonight. I think I will let 1st place pick there prize then second and so forth until everyone who submits ends up with a call. I think just getting out and doing this deserves something.

Back