Call giveaway contest

Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMSNYhunter gets the first pick, he is not limited to the sticks. He can choose whatever he wishes. I misread that I thought you said the winner gets a call and that sticks, my bad.

i dont need the call but i really apreciate it
i just wanted to show how good i was doin in school
just give the other call to whoever but i really apreciate it

NYhunter15 is taking the russian olive call on the far left so it is gone, time for 2nd place to pick from the calls that are left and the shooting sticks.

Wyoman gets the far right call, so the two left ones are gone as well as the far right one is also gone. The others as well as the sticks are available. It is now Vaughans turn to pick from the remaining calls and the sticks.

LWILLIAMS

OK luckyhunter it is your turn to pick. It looks like you can choose from the shooting sticks or the three remaining calls. The calls that are left are from the right side working left, 2, 3, 4 or the three light colored calls between the two brown ones.

Sorry guys, I have been super swamped at work and did not get these mailed until today. When they show up can you let me know so I can mark you off the list. A few of you ended up with more then one call. Good luck and put them to good use.

LWILLIAMS

Whens the next contest, I want in!!!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Back