Call giveaway contest

That is why I chose the 5- 5 shot groups. It is alot harder then most anyone will ever admit to. Most people will shoot 1-3 shot group and call it good. And Vaughan there is nothing wrong with the groups you posted.

I didn't do the best shooting got really flinchy at the start
blushing.gif
. it was a bit more then hundred yards cause of visibility.But i ended with a nice grouping at the end. Last year i couldn't hit Frig all. if i was sitting on the seat i am on now with a gun i couldn't hit the computer screen (no joke)

My report card should be on here next week.

heres the basic targets.

IMG_7140.jpg

IMG_7141.jpg

IMG_7143-1.jpg

me shooting at the targets with my 308 Winchester

IMG_7144.jpg

Now here's the first grouping
blushing.gif

IMG_7145.jpg

2nd

IMG_7146.jpg

Got so flinchy that i had to cool down and shoot some cans with the 22.

IMG_7148.jpg

Then got back to the 308

3rd grouping

IMG_7149.jpg

And the 4th by far the best

IMG_7150.jpg

And the 5th. Dang... Forgot to take some pics. Take my word for it, it was as good as the 2nd grouping. Please don't disqualify me for it please believe me...
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
LOL.

-Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMSThat is why I chose the 5- 5 shot groups. It is alot harder then most anyone will ever admit to. Most people will shoot 1-3 shot group and call it good. And Vaughan there is nothing wrong with the groups you posted. Yeah I know what u mean 3 shoot groups are alot easier than 5 shot groups.

Its never to windy to not shoot but I know that I myself dont like shooting in the wind. I dont think its as fun. Specially since its been a bit chilly. Not sure how cold its been over there in Oregon with Verminator but here in idaho its been rainy and chilly

Windy enough that without windflags you're not gonna be able to shoot a decent group. I haven't been able to shoot on a the 3 calm days we have had here in the last month. Its literally been 15-20 mph for most of March and April.

Noobie, its been snowing and hailing and windy over here. We also had a flood.

I'll be out by the end of the month. That's when the deadline is, so I'm not gonna worry about it until then.

I see why you would wait, when I did my groups the wind was blowing about 15mph from 2 o'clock to 9 o'clock.

Here is my report card.
rc3.png

I colored out the first 2 quaters so its fair that everyone is judged on the most current grades.

I just had to add that I am in advanced Geometry and Advanced Chemistry Honors.

Last edited:
You must not be far over the border verminator. We've had rain, snow, wind (today) but not flooding. Crappy weather for doing much more than playing videogames
whistle.gif

I'm about 180 miles from Boise. The flooding came from the 4 60 degree days we had 3 or so weeks ago and melted a lot of snow off the mountains. We always have water, but this year we got more than I can ever remember. They actually cut through the road to let the water flow better, sandbagged around houses and stuff, and evacuated people.

I don't much enjoy shooting with numb fingers either
wink.gif
It's been like 40 degrees too. I hate spring in Harney County, it's like this every year and I never get used to it lol. I have to get some more ammo loaded up too.

Back