Call giveaway contest

LWILLIAMS

I am going to do another youth call giveaway contest. This contest will be limited to youth 16 years of age or less. This contest will be somewhat of a marksmanship contest with a twist, I want to see 5, 5 shot groups at 100yards and a copy of your current report card or a letter from teacher if you are home schooled. I will give out 3 calls to the 3 top places. I will be using the target as well as grades to determine the winner. I will get some calls spun up this week and post pictures.

Dont have a place to shoot 100 yards so will have to sit this one out.......besides I dont have any rifle shells exepct 22. and shotgun..........stupid coyotes

Last edited:
I have spoke with LWILLIAMS and decided to donate a lanyard I made to the lucky winner of first place.

Here are some pictures of it. Its a four drop with a cedar keeper.

no8v7p.jpg

2nhq1w7.jpg

28txoqg.jpg

Hope It suits the winner!!

Thanks
Brian

I just hope it gets put to good use...I might even be able to make up two more to go along with williams too. Ill have to see how much time I will have. Busy with work these days.

youth.jpg

A few I am getting put together. Not sure who will get what all that is for sure is that as of now the 1st place winner will get the lanyard Smokin250 donated.

This is a great thing you guys are doing! Are all those calls going to be closed reeds? I'd just let the first and second place winner choose their calls.

Originally Posted By: Smokin250Man those are some fine lookin calls I bet that the picture does nothing for them either his calls look so much better in person.

I might make an open reed for the 1st place winner, but so far these are all closed. When I get them finished I will break out a good camera and take pictures, the cell phone camera is just to handy out in the garage.

I will run this contest through the end of April to give everyone a chance to get out shooting unless there is a better time with the report cards and grading system, if so let me know.

Heres my 5 groups there all from loads that I worked up this morning. I'm not super impressed with any of them yet, except for the bottom right.
SCAN0003.jpg

This is just a old pic from a load that I worked up for a old gun
IMG_1465.jpg

All the shots were from my Rem 700 in 223.
PC290015.jpg

I should have my report card by april if its not in by them I will get letters from my teachers.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: VaughanHeres my 5 groups there all from loads that I worked up this morning. I'm not that impressed with any of them yet, except for the bottom right.
SCAN0003.jpg

This is just a old pic from a load that I worked up for a old gun
IMG_1465.jpg

All the shots were from my Rem 700 in 223.

I should have my report card by april if its not in by them I will get letters from my teachers.

You did better shooting then me!

Back