FOXPRO's New 2010 Lineup at the World Predator Expo

only thing I can see come up on the Wally World site when I punch in Remington camo gear bags are camo diaper bags
tt1.gif

Here's the line-up!

The new FireStorm

The new Scorpion

The new Snow Crow Pro II

And the new Jack Attack decoy:

I saw them at the ShotShow as well.

The FireStorm is totally new, but the Scorpion & Snow Crow Pro II are updated with the latest technology & remotes.

The Jack attack looks like a formidable decoy, and is also avl. with a compact key-chain remote.

I think they will all be a hit.
thumbup1.gif

Barry

Barry,
Thanks for the pics of the 2010 line up I've been checking the site everyday waiting to see them. Whats up with the Firestorm? a replacement for the Fury? Did they say what the price for the jack attack is going to be?

CK,

I messed around with the Firestorm in the booth some, but have not hunted with anything in the field.
They are not due out for a short while yet. With all the gov't restrictions on items that have not been approved yet, they can't release anything until all that paperwork is in place.

NDHunter,

I think the FireStorm will step up and replace another caller, eventually, but not the Fury. The Fury is state of the art & doesn't need anything right now to work very well indeed.

I'm not sure about the retail of the decoy. I think they may decide that pretty soon.

Barry

I like the looks of that decoy. I really like the idea of having a separate little remote. I think this will definately be on my list of must purchases when they come out.

Barry, Thanks for the pics and update on the new toys that Foxpro has coming. I will look forward to being able to buy them soon, I keep watching Foxpros web site for updates on the new products. ----Riflemann

I will have the new decoy when they come out thats nice haveing control over it while calling. If one gets hung up you can flip that baby on and may bring him on in. Love the decoy

At Shot Show the rep said that the Firestorm would be an FX3 improvement/replacement. MSRP was $399.

The new Scorpion is more than just a new remote. They have dropped it to 50 sounds and made some other minor changes to bring the price point down to $350.

The MSRP of the new decoy is $99.

This info is from January so it may have changed some.

Back