FOXPRO's New 2010 Lineup at the World Predator Expo

Stu,

Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. I will be more than glad to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks. I won't be buying anything for a few months yet. It just seems that the more I read, the more I land on that caller.

We've just about hit the point where I'll stop shooting fur until fall, but I'll be out blowing calls when I can to work on my skills.

But at some point I'm going to pull the trigger on a caller.

I know the CS24 has an aux speaker jack. If I buy the small unit, does it have enough power to run the 30 watt speaker as the extra if I want more volume later? Thanks

Originally Posted By: yotehunter57 I know the CS24 has an aux speaker jack. If I buy the small unit, does it have enough power to run the 30 watt speaker as the extra if I want more volume later? Thanks

Yes plenty that is what I was doing then I just bought the 30 watt CS24 now I do not need another speaker.

Hammer

Originally Posted By: goosekiller3just sold my scorpion and was about to order cs-24, Sold my Fury and was gonna order a CS24, LOL. I'll wait with you..
lol.gif

now I'll have to sort out whether to get a small, medium or large one, LOL

at least time is on my side for this one.

depending on where in MS you are, that might be doable as a day trip. I'm all the way across AL on the GA line.

If you google Brookhaven MS i am 25 miles west of there on 84 hwy.Cant promise nothing ,but a good time and some trying.

Thanks Billy

Well the remote on my CS24 is fan-fricken-tastic just like the rest of the call. It works great,the sounds are AWESOME and need to be heard to be believed. Stu if you pick the CS24 I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.
smile.gif

I'm sure
wink.gif

Of course, they keep coming out with new, cool stuff to try & distract me...

I'm thinking this way:

I'm almost 49 now. Will be before I can buy a caller. I want a really good, solid unit that will last me a long time. One with excellent sound, enough power to handle the open desert country in wind when I go west & a remote that isn't going to frost my butt. I want to be able to change the sounds on it myself & not have any that are permanently loaded on it. This is due to the recognition that the peculiarities of AL law may well not be confined to AL, so I want to be able to make any necessary removals on the fly.

From everything I've heard & read, the CS24 fits all of that & prolly more.

I just have to take care of some other things & save up some cash first.

In the meantime, I have some great custom calls from a few of our call makers & am working on improving my skills with blown calls. While I have called & killed critters in the past with a crappy production call (cottontail distress), my skills are limited & in need of improvement. So I'm working on that, enjoying having some quality calls to work with & pondering/scheming what I'll do about an ecaller at last.

I learned calling from Craig Hamilton, he had a Johnny Stewart caller that used tapes. We had some great fun over that caller & killed a bobcat with me using the cottontail call I have. The state of the art for callers now is friggin' awesome to me, all digital, wireless remote, SD cards, etc. Too cool
laugh.gif

Back