FOXPRO's New 2010 Lineup at the World Predator Expo

the big question remaining, I think, is what wattage CS24 to get?

I live in southeast Alabama, so it will mostly be used here & the std unit should be just fine, as it's mostly thick cover.

But I do sometimes get to go west & hunt open desert country. Sometimes that means both big country & strong wind, which I think means you need enough power to make sure the caller can be heard.

Foxpro told me you have 30 days from the date of purchase to test drive it and if you don't like it, send it back in for a different one. I don't know if any other ecall manufactures will do this or not..
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: steve garrettinstead of a bunch of new units I would like to see the bugs worked out of the current units, everytime I use my fury it does something wierd, the puzzeling thing is I can't get it to keep repeating the problems. honestly the range on the remote is no better than the FX series, maybe worse. I have set it down in some sage brush, walked 40 yards and the remote will not pick up the signal, so that means I have to get up, get close enough for the remote to work, turn the caller on to find it, this ruins a stand. I have given up on using the caller away from me period, I just set it next to me. the scrolling of the fury remote still isn't right, yes it has been back for service.

I know foxpro stands behind what it sells and handles everyone very well, but I would rather not need to experience that first hand.

That is strange my Fury remote works to at least 1/4 of a mile ...thats as far as I have tried anyway. Definitely better than my FX series which worked fine unless I got too much brush in the way.

Originally Posted By: AllstarFoxpro told me you have 30 days from the date of purchase to test drive it and if you don't like it, send it back in for a different one. I don't know if any other ecall manufactures will do this or not..
thumbup1.gif

Are you kidding me on the return policy.

Did you see that in writing some where?

Seems over the top so sorry if it seems I am calling you out bro.

Hammer

Originally Posted By: hammer007Originally Posted By: AllstarFoxpro told me you have 30 days from the date of purchase to test drive it and if you don't like it, send it back in for a different one. I don't know if any other ecall manufactures will do this or not..
thumbup1.gif

Are you kidding me on the return policy.

Did you see that in writing some where?

Seems over the top so sorry if it seems I am calling you out bro.

Hammer When I called Foxpro to inquire about the comparable volume of the CS 24 to a Fury with a SP55, the guy in customer service told me they had 3 models of the CS 24 and thought the small one would get me what I was looking for and that I had 30 days from date of purchase to return it and trade up if I wasn't satisfied with the smaller version. I'm assuming that's if I bought it directly from them. Call it BS if you want..

hammer007,

Allstar is correct. We have a 30 Day Return policy.

Stu Farish,

I think the CS-24 Small would do you just fine as well. As I stated earlier, there is only a couple of dB difference in the units.

Too bad you won't be at the expo. Again, we will have all 3 units there for comparison. If you are ever close by to us, feel free to stop in, and we can compare the units right at our facility.

Hopefully after the show someone will post a good comparison on the 3 versions. I'm gonna wait to order till later this summer. Thanks for the info Foxpro.

While I tend to be impatient about such things once I've decided what I'm going to do, I don't mind waiting a bit now. It's about to get hot here so how much I could use it is limited until fall and it's worth saving up to get the good stuff
wink.gif

You are absolutly right Stu. That is what I'm trying to do too. Save up and get a caller that will last many years. You get what you pay for, so buy quality, even if you have to wait a little longer. I'm with you, saving my pennies and nickles till I can get something that I'll be happy with. Oh yeah, can't wait to see the new decoy. Was thinking about the mojo, but I'll wait until I see the new Foxpro.

Last edited:
I'd already decided that I wanted a Foxpro, so then it became "which one?"

Now it will be "Buy it camo, or paint it myself? And what sounds do I want on it?"

nice problems to have.

Hey hey, no talk about show specials. That makes us that can't go feel even worse.LOL Stu, I've got 3 sound lists made out allready; #1 for if I buy a MA21 wih 55 sounds; #2 for if I buy the small CS24 with 50 sounds; and #3 for if I buy the LARGE CS24 with 70 sounds.I've got too much time on my hands, huh? I have my mind made up, allmost, maybe, no, I'm sure I do. Crap, now I have a headache.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: yotehunter57 Hey hey, no talk about show specials. That makes us that can't go feel even worse.LOL Stu, I've got 3 sound lists made out allready; #1 for if I buy a MA21 wih 55 sounds; #2 for if I buy the small CS24 with 50 sounds; and #3 for if I buy the LARGE CS24 with 70 sounds.I've got too much time on my hands, huh? I have my mind made up, allmost, maybe, no, I'm sure I do. Crap, now I have a headache.

It makes up for the times the expo
was to far for me.
lol

dunno what specials you may find, but sales are OK at the show. So those who go just may be able to get some deals.

Take cash. Negotiating always works better with ca$h
wink.gif

I would rather have the CS-24 in the 10W model and couple it with another TOA 10W as an extra speaker. It doesn't add any appreciable weight to your setup, but will make a big difference in all your setups. You have to use an extra speaker with the CS-24 if you like the stereo sounds or sequences. It sounds so realistic you just can't appreciate it without hearing it.

I have the 10W on my CS24 and it has PLENTY of volume. More than I'll ever need here. read and re-read the last sentence possumal typed,well said possumal well said.
laugh.gif

Back