FOXPRO's New 2010 Lineup at the World Predator Expo

FOXPRO

To All,

For those of you making the trip to the World Predator & Hunting Expo, be sure to stop by the FOXPRO booth. We will be displaying our new products, which we plan on releasing mid-summer. And I think you will like what you see! We are very excited to announce these products.

Here are some of the items we will be showing:

-- 3 New Digital Game Calls

-- 4 New Hand Calls

-- Plus an all New Remote Controlled Decoy with motion unlike any other decoy on the market!

-- New Mossy Oak Brush Carrying Case

Also, we will have with us to display the Custom Shop CS-24 Small, Medium, and Large units.

And, of course, our current lineup of callers to include:

-- Spitfire
-- FX3
-- Fury
-- Prairie Blaster

We think you are going to like what you see and hear. Hope to see you there!

p.s.-- Stay tuned for some more exciting news!

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO Inc.

LOL, yeah pictures to drool over would be nice
laugh.gif
. Three new digital callers, I'm interested to see how you guys a expanding the line-up.

Caller-4-Hire,

After the expo, I will post photos of the new products. If you are looking at getting a new decoy, I would wait to check this one out. There isn't anything out there like it.

11x11x,

Yes, 3 new digital callers. I can't wait to fill everyone in on these callers.

goosekiller3,

I think you will be amazed at the difference in sound coming out of the CS-24 compared to the Scorpion. As far as the Wolf sounds go, you will have to try them again, as they have been recently digitally remastered.
We are constantly expanding and upgrading our sound library, so you never know what's coming next
wink.gif

If you're thinking about the CS-24, you should be fine with that.

nmleon,

The new decoy will come with its own remote control, but you will also be able to control it with the FOXPRO remotes that have an Aux button as well. That way, you don't have to carry 2 remotes.

Hey Mike,
I just got a CS24 and am pleased beyond belief with the quality of sound it delivers,the 24bit sounds are AWESOME. I was wondering if you guy's are planning on making a carrying bag for the CS24?

Last edited:
Yea I just got my CS-24 and really like the thing.Don't wait just buy it
thumbup.gif
I was at the last Predator Expo and it was pretty cool! Only thing I did not like about was you had to pay each day and most dealers were not set up to sell you stuff.I do know since Mojoe would not or could not sell you that Critter decoy the nearby Cabelas quickly ran outta them and I had a fella look extra hard for me and found 1 left in the back LOL

timberking,

At this time, we don't have any immediate plans for a bag yet for the CS-24. I bet, though, that some of the suppliers here on PM will have a bag soon for it, if they don't already.

We are pleased to offer the 24 bit sounds. They sound great on the CS-24. It is the only unit in its class to offer true 24 bit technology and sounds.

thanks for the info Mike, you guys have been great, looking forward to the new stuff this summer, will hold off to purchase until latest has been reveiled!!!!!!!

instead of a bunch of new units I would like to see the bugs worked out of the current units, everytime I use my fury it does something wierd, the puzzeling thing is I can't get it to keep repeating the problems. honestly the range on the remote is no better than the FX series, maybe worse. I have set it down in some sage brush, walked 40 yards and the remote will not pick up the signal, so that means I have to get up, get close enough for the remote to work, turn the caller on to find it, this ruins a stand. I have given up on using the caller away from me period, I just set it next to me. the scrolling of the fury remote still isn't right, yes it has been back for service.

I know foxpro stands behind what it sells and handles everyone very well, but I would rather not need to experience that first hand.

"It is the only unit in its class to offer true 24 bit technology and sounds."

I'm gonna have to check the codec spec sheet on that one...

Charles,

When you have completed your check, I think you will find that statement to be true.

By the way, it's not just the codec, it's the data path. No smoke and mirrors at all.

Steve,

I'm not sure what to say about your Fury. There are no known issues with the Fury, and I think most will agree that the range is much greater than the FX series. If you can, shoot me a PM with your phone number, and I will give you a call to go over the issue with you personally.

Back