New rig; Tikka T3 w/ Redfield Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 2muchgunIt's spelled "tirades" there, chief. And I'm not drinkin'.......

You sure you're not drinking, pretty sure thats how I spelled it?

That's funny. It reads "post edited". If you wanna lie, at least do a better job of covering up the evidence........

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunAnyone who states "you could not give me that rifle" and has never actually ever shot one, is an IDIOT. Get it now?

Id take one and throw everything away but the action, and then sell that. Calling some an idiot is not very nice. They have programs than can help you, you're not alone.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunThat's funny. It reads "post edited". If you wanna lie, at least do a better job of covering up the evidence........

Yes sir, edited well before you posted. Its called a time stamp. Evidence? Am I on trial now?

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunBetwwen you and your buddy there you have the combined rifle knowledge of the common house fly........

I think you mean BETWEEN.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunBetwwen you and your buddy there you have the combined rifle knowledge of the common house fly........

Is there an uncommon house fly?

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunAnyone who states "you could not give me that rifle" and has never actually ever shot one, is an IDIOT. Get it now?

Wait, isn't that why you pick the guns up on the rack before you buy one? There are tons of guns I can pick up and instantly decide I dont' like it. For example most savages while ok guns dont' fit my hand very good. When I pick up compact pistols it hurts my hand the way I have to hold my finger to touch the trigger. I like a rifle that has weight forward if all the weight is at the action I dont' shoot it as good even though it handles quick. When I touch any 20 guage shotgun over 6lbs I instantly don't like it.I upland hunt and 6lbs is all i'm willing to carry into chukar country.If you gave me a 7lb shotgun i'd sell it and buy a lighter gun. So knowing what I like in a gun and being able to narrow it down to a few i need to try shooting makes me an idiot? I've shot and handles enough remingtons to know I don't want one.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 2muchgunShould I edit it out and lie like you did? Mine was a typo. Yours was a lack of spelling skills........

Yes, and then look at the time stamp. Its ok, drinking does slow the brain, you must have been drinking a lot with as slow as you are.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: warpig602... you must have been drinking a lot with as slow as you are.

Funny, Im' not the one who can't spell or put a complete sentence together.......

Oh, spelling skills count now?

I did not know that.

Maybe I can score some bonus points for "pontificate" and "pretentious self-described expert".

What do you think, sound fair?

Check with girlfriend and see if she's good with that.

Wow. I'm impressed. Not as easily as you impress yourself, though. Go away jackazz. Apparently you just came here to pick a fight. You aren't smart enough to win........

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunOriginally Posted By: warpig602... you must have been drinking a lot with as slow as you are.

Funny, Im' not the one who can't spell or put a complete sentence together.......

Dont confuse "cant" with "dont really care"

P.S. Complete sentences dont end with ................

Originally Posted By: 2muchgun Apparently you just came here to pick a fight.

Sounds very familiar. Is there a pot calling a kettle here?

Evil as he sees himself in the mirror:

Evil.jpg

And the real Evil:

walter.jpg

-BCB

Does anybody know if there is a "post blocker" or something so I don't have to keep skipping over the same guys posts?
Now that would be handy.

Originally Posted By: steve garrettOriginally Posted By: JDRenoWell I got the scope in the mail this afternoon and had a chance to get it mounted up in the DeadNutz mount. I feel like it looks too high(me being picky), but the cheek-weld works as is, so I'm not going to bother swapping out for the low mount. Scope looks great so far! Glass is really clear and very bright! I'm presently surprised with the clarity for the price! Love the compact size too! Finish is great as well. Only complaint, is that it seems the eye relief is almost too long, at least for the ring/base combo that I'm using. I have the scope as far forward on the rifle as it can go, and it puts the scope just at the edge of the eye relief "area"(which is pretty large and forgiving). The eye relief itself is very generous and has a large "sweet spot" like they advertised, but for my setup, it's almost too long. I don't think it'll be a problem as I have it set where I think it needs to be(according to the close eyes, shoulder rifle, open eye test). But something to consider for those of you potential buyers, especially those with AR's. You'd definitely need a scope mount that is cheated forward(such as the Burris PERP and armalite mount systems).
This is my new go to rig, and look forward to getting her out in the field in the next few days!
4336803610_ac109ba054.jpg

4336803626_194cc3a33e.jpg

I have the same gun with the same scope I just put together, here is a group. those shots are 8,9,10 when the rifle was brand new

006.jpg

personally I see nothing wrong with the factory rings and used those, one thing I did notice is the tracking on the new redfield wasn't that great, how did yours track. ammo used was federal 55 grain btips, they run 3750ish in my gun

What caliber is that to shoot a 55gr bullet? It appears to be belted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back