Your best looking predator gun

target005.jpg

target003.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Ridge Runner, all the thumbholes and bolts are on the wrong side, what's up with that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif? Everybody knows left handed guns don't shoot well, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. That's a nice looking collection you got there.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I was gonna post mine....but I'm too embarrassed after looking at all the purdy thundersticks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Quote:
I was gonna post mine....but I'm too embarrassed after looking at all the purdy thundersticks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yeah, you should be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

100_1408.jpg

Bushmaster Predator
Burris Fullfield II 3-9X40
Model 1 one-piece scope mount
Butler Creek flip-up caps
Harris Ultralight Bi-Pod
Butler Creek sling
Badger Ordnance Tac Latch

She's a Shooter!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

OutdoorAdventures140.jpg

OutdoorAdventures139.jpg

This is my previously evil black rifle. Now it is an evil camo rifle. DPMS lower on a model 1 kit. Nikon Monarch 3.3-10x44 riding on top. (didnt have the cojones to paint that scope)

-BANDIT

I knew it wouldn't be long before we saw some of those Coopers Darby... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif They look like museum pieces! I'd be afraid to drop one and jack it up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif They sure are pretty rifles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Maybe one day we can hit the range and i could have a crack or two with 'em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Here are 2 that I just got done building. The top is more for the tiny critters or out west. The bottom one is a Stag Arms lower, WOA 20" 1in7 Predator upper, Trijicon 2.5-10 on a Larue SPR 1..5, with a Burris Fast Fire Dot. Got to figure a paint job for it also. Shoots well, just have to see if I can call and hit this fall. Got to figure a paint job for it also.

Quote:
I knew it wouldn't be long before we saw some of those Coopers Darby... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif They look like museum pieces! I'd be afraid to drop one and jack it up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif They sure are pretty rifles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Maybe one day we can hit the range and i could have a crack or two with 'em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not a problem!! I am still working on loads for the 204, its shooting 5 shots at 1/2 or better depending on me and the shakes!

If you get a chance this weekend give me a call, hows the reloading going? I lost your message on the phone, I hit 7 instead on 9 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back