Your best looking predator gun

hoytrykon1

I've seen a lot of nice looking guns on this forum....Post a pic of your best looking...its tough to beat some of those customs!!

Here's my old rig. It's a K98 barreled in .243. I recently got an ADL in .223 to replace it. I won't mind beating on the 700 like I do the K98.

DSC02554.jpg

DSC02536.jpg

Last edited:
I retired this one this year. Retired the barrel that is. Now I'm using an uglier, more efficient gun. I robbed the scope just to make sure I wouldn't cheat and go back to it.
PICT0025.jpg

Custom 6mmx47 Stiller Precision Predator action, Boyd Thumbhole stock, Krieger barrel, Timney Trigger just under two pounds, Night Force 3.5-15x50 illuminated NP-2DD reticle.

Rifle011.jpg

Rifle009.jpg

Rifle006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far this is my best looking critter gitter. Im working on an AR build though that should fit right in.
This is a .308 on a Remington 700 action.
025.jpg

013.jpg

Whatever I have in hand when I step out of the truck. Thats the best looking one. Honestly mine are for sure nothing to look at but get the job done.

This is an old 1979 Ruger #1B in 243. It's been my favorite coyote calling rifle for about five years. Last Christmas it went to a Grand daughter for her coyote and deer rifle.

Ruger1B1.jpg

Rugerstock1-1.jpg

Rugerstock1.jpg

Ridge Runner, all the thumbholes and bolts are on the wrong side, what's up with that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif? Everybody knows left handed guns don't shoot well, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. That's a nice looking collection you got there.

bea175, and IDBob, those rifles are real beauties, I bet your grandaughter is proud of that one!!! My favorite's so far. Thanks for sharing them.

Coyotesmoke, I'm sending you a PM on the 243AI as it's my my current build in progress.

Back