who here likes ted nugent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i cant stand him and also severly dislike his music too!!!!!!!
Those are classic anti words coming from a high school kid, who claims to be a sportsman and a hunter. Are you just shooting your mouth off for attention, or would you like to tell us what you "personally can't stand" about him? Let's hear it.

Ted is awesome. Being a man of his position in the media he has stood true to what WE all cherish so much. He has taken the ridicule and stood up for what he believes in. We should all be very thankful for Ted. As for his music, I am not crazy about it. Being a musician myself I like all music and I have the utmost respect for him as an artist.

I'm going to have to say that you may have not researched this one thoroughly coyotebuster. OR, someone may have formed that opinion for you. Like him or not he is on our side and is very verbal about it. That is not easy for a celebrity to do in this "eat veggies, furry bunny of love" society. He be da man.

Guys I REALLY want to thank you for not giving this lad the buttchewin that he so deserves.

Coyotebuster I want you to listen really close here if you would please.

You apparently are still a boy, yet you have been talking about man things to men on here lately.

Your saying you have asked your girlfriend to marry you, you are just a few months away from being old enough to carry a weapon in defense of this great country of ours.
Or to be a policeman on the street with the authority to take a persons life if need be.

Well Son it is high time you grew up.

You can either do it on your own , or the world is going to help the process along for you.

What in the hell are you thinking? were you even thinking at all?

Ted Nugent is a man among men, you are a boy shooting off your mouth about people who you should pray you were good enough to emulate.

So it is life lesson time now Son, its going to be your choice.
You can disrespect a lot of things on this board and get away with it, you can cuss me , you can accuse me , you can even cuss Bob I dont care.

But there are at least two people in this world that you are not going to run your mouth about without penalty.

The memory of Will Craig is one, Ted Nugent is another.

So its crunch time , if you do this again one of us is going to not be here on this board any longer.
I know that I am not indispensable, perhaps you are.
How about it, do you feel lucky?

Craig.

Gee, i'm not sure, but before i would rip this kid a new waste expulsion system, i'd like to hear why he doesn't like Ted Nugent.

CB says he personally can't stand him.
Maybe he's met Ted, maybe he's hunted with him, maybe Ted killed CB's uncle and ate his heart raw, who knows??

CB knows-- let's give the kid a chance to tell us why he doesn't like Ted.

Ahhhh Ted Nugent "The Motorcity Mad Man" I am not a rock-n roller, heck I can't name even one song that he has ever played on, I've never seen his show. But what I do know about ol'Ted. He's loud, he's a hard driver, he NEVER turns back and he will NEVER turn his back on us, he's a devoted family man and he absolutely never has done nor will he ever do drugs. When he deals with the media I sometimes wanna slapp him, but I will always love him (in a manly sorta way). Ted Nugent can be my president anyday. I'd be happy to carry his water any day of the week.

Michael

Encore,, you are an extremely bright guy , that I know. Far brighter than I so sometimes I have to think real hard about where you are coming from, and I still don't get it.

This is one of those times, are you just wanting to set this poor boy up?
Cause I am dead serious about what I said, and whether he goes there because he was baited, or because he was naive it doesent matter.

Encore there are just some things we don't do.

Are you married? I am sure you have or have had a mother and father?
Anyone else and I would not have had to ask the second question there..

Regardless, I am assuming your had parents, how would you feel if I said that your mother was.. I don't want to go there but you get the idea.

Would you want an explanation?
I don't know about you but I would not, you might get a chance to explain after your butt hit the ground, maybe.

Somethings just don't require explanations, coming into this house of hunting and disrespecting one of, if not THE man that is doing the most so that this boy has the right to even come here to a place like this is not somthing I give a damn about hearing his reasons on.

Perhaps you do want to hear em, if you do then I strongly suggest that you take it off this board into private e-mails.
It aint happening on here, or if it does you won't see my shadow around here any more .

I won't stand for it, and I won't live around people who would stand for it.

Sometimes we just got to take a stand, Ted is one I choose to stand behind.

Craig

CoyoteBuster, I think your way off base on this one, I out grew Ted Nugent's music sometime back. BUT, he is a very strong hunting and gun advocate. He has stood his ground when it cost him money. Would you do that? If you could make 30,000.00 for a one night show, but could make 50,000.00 if you kept your mouth shut about liking coyote hunting, what would you do? Take the extra 20,000.00 and keep your mouth shut, or talk and lose the money? Ted talked and is still talking. However, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as far as WHY? Do you know something we don't? If so, speak up. I'll condsider what you have to say. If your mouth just overloaded, I'll tell you how to gain a little respect back from these guys. ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG. We are all waiting and watching.

I think "Uncle Ted" is a RED-NECK KOOK!
I love the guy and never his his show!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dawgkilla

Obviously CB is uninformed and speaking without knowledge.

However, this is not a reason to belittle him I think. I suppose it is a good thing for his sake that he did not state his reasons for not liking Ted. It would only incriminate him further. Maybe he just can't stand long hair or something.

I'll go out on a limb here and say this. I bet Ted wouldn't care if CB doesn't like him. In fact, I'm going to go out on a smaller limb just to say this. Ted might even encourage CB to take full advantage his liberty to speak his mind and express himself freely. Lord knows that is what Ted does. And thank the good Lord for it. I love the guy too.

As much as I dislike saying that I agree with Locohead, I have to echo his sentiments on the Ted Nugent issue. I think Ted is one of the greatest men in America today. Just as we all have, he has made mistakes in the past and has been honest about them. We should be proud that he represents us as sportsman. He is also the number one supporter of the US Constitution and it's Bill of Rights. Freedom of speech is such an important right that we have as Americans, and I don't think Ted or anyone else thinks it should be taken for granted. There have been numerous times where he has spoken out against censorship, I commend him for this. There's no coincidence that our forefathers put the two most important parts of the Bill of Rights in the first two amendments!!!! I guess my point is that we're all entitled to our own opinions, and that is what makes America so great.

Alright dangit, you guys are right and I am wrong to deny someone the chance to defend their comments.
Coyote buster if you would please explain a little bette what it is you dislike so much about Ted perhaps somone here can help clarify some of your issues on the man.

I aplogize for my bullheadedness, I will try to be a little more openminded about things in the future.
Craig.

I like Ted. I like his music too. Can't tell you how many times I've had some Nuge cranked up at 5am half way to the middle of nowhere on a calling trip. Think I'm gonna go crank some Double Live Gonzo right now...

- DAA

Craig,

Don't apologize about being bull-headed and don't be open-minded for goodness sake on this issue. You are dead right. You're just a tad bit intimidating on the young guy.

I bet CB darn near peed his cyber pants. Sheesh. I almost did and you weren't even talking to me!!!!

Coyotebuster,

All this talk about rights and amendments and constitution and bill of rights and...... Be wise and take the 5th Amendment on this one.

Just in case anyone missed it, Craig just did a power downshift. You've got to admire a guy
who's not afraid to admit he could be wrong, or is willing to turn down the heat a few degrees
regardless of how strongly he feels about an issue. I like that.

Originally posted by adkguide:
[qb]As much as I dislike saying that I agree with Locohead, ...[/qb]
Haaaaaa LOL LOL
HEY NOW!!! What is that supposed to mean?!?!? That's not very nice. But I will defend your right to say it. LOL

The reason that i dont like him is because of how he handles himself with the media. It seeems im not alone on this either,"When he deals with the media I sometimes wanna slapp him" I think that everytime he opens his mouth he scores another point for the antis. He is just an idiot and thats how i feel and nothing will make me change my mind either. i just read an article in turkey call and they had a story on him. Im going to use some quotes on it after i find it.

OOOOOPS! Wrong answer. Should've taken the 5th!...

or used the long hair excuse. I tried to warn you. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back