who here likes ted nugent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Nugent is an advocate for gun and hunting rights. He has withstood countless attempts to derail his efforts and otherwise dirty his name due to his beliefs. He is a true American, a spokesman for hunters and gun owners across this great country of ours. He would be the first to defend your rights under the constitution. Due to his status as a entertainment celebrity, he's been able to bring our rights to the forefront on numerous occasions and I'm sure he'll continue to do so.

yooh coyotebuster,i dig Ted Nugget, and his music
i grew up to his music, and i like attitude about hunting, and his active roll in helping kids understand the hunting world and the politics which we all should do little more. The man does alot thank you Youngpup

Ted Nugent is a fellow hunter, NRA member, and a gun owners friend. He's also anti-drug and anti-alcohol. Years back, I used to see his zebra- striped white Bronco all over the place when he was UP here hunting. He still hunts in the area today. Try reading his book "God, Guns, and Rock 'n' Roll". It'll give you a better insight into Ted. His music? You've gotta just love his song "Kiss My Ass". A true anti-liberal classic! Besides, even though he's from "below the bridge", he's still from Michigan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif MI VHNTR

Gotta jump in to Ted's defense on this one.How could you not like him if you are a hunter? He try's his damnest to stick up for hunting whenever he can. Oh yea, i also like his music.Great White Buffalo is one bad a$$ tune.

*Pacoyotenut*

To like his music has nothing to do with the fact that Ted totaly supports gun rights and the sport of hunting. Without people like him we would not be hunting today and you cant dissagree with that. If you dont like what Ted stands for maybe you should look up Rosies forum and join in her forum.
Motor City Mad Man Rocks.

Just Got done watching his Spirit of the Wild Hunting show. Mr. Nugent is a very outspoken man who is fighting for our rights to hunt and be the sportsmen that we are. Like so Many of us he is not or ever will be PC.

Ted Nugent for prez.... you got my vote!!!!

Ted de man, He deserves his own day, as he has done more for us than any president, or other personality to ever be born. He practices what he preaches and ain't afraid to tell it how it is. We should all learn from him. Ted Nugent Day what a holiday that would be! (Fred Bear playing in the background while stickin a little piggly wiggly, then grillin his whacked little porky body on the bar be) Oh what a day that would be. Any parent should be proud so have their progeny idealize the whackmaster.

Coyotebuster, take the time to listen to some of his music and see if there might be something more there than the mainstream media presents.

As a very young pup I had the pleasure of seeing Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes in a very small venue. The line,"come along if you care, and take the time to make the journey to the center of our minds" sticks in my mind.

As a slightly older wannabe guitar player I was really in to songs like Strangle Hold. A lyric like "and if your house gets ina my way, babeee, I'm gonna burn it down", coupled with some extrodinary guitar playing had to catch the eye, ear, and mind.

Age me another decade++ and see Ted come out on stage at the CHarly Daniels Volunteer Jam and absolutely wake up a sleeping audiance after the likes of Little Richard and Amy Grant in her gospel days and you'll have no doubt about his ability to catch the public's attention.

Add another few years and see him walk out on stage and do a solo tribute to Fred Bear and you'll have absolutely no doubt where his heart lies.

He's our friend. A bit brazen? Maybe. On our side? Absolutely.
Does he play your favorite style of music? HellifIknow!
I do know that he's very active in a public medium that is very influential and very un friendly to hunters.... and he's on our side. I'll take him, and a dozen more just like him.

Nuge gets a big thumbs up...
Strangle Hold is an all time classic, and I would say trend-setting piece. A great great song.

On last nights show, he REALLY cracked me up. He just got finished placing a sweet shot on a nice little buck. He was so excited, it took him 15 seconds to say
(saluting) "God Bless America"

That says it all. It wasn't a wall-hanger like you see on most other hunting shows, yet the guy was as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. He doesn't have a show or hunt to prop his ego. He truly enjoys what he does. Sure he's a freak, but I'd go to bat for him any day. My kind of freak.

Two thumbs up for The Wild Man of Rock N Roll!!!

photo_tedinconcert-red.jpg

tedracoons.JPG

szhog2.JPG

AD_killgrill.jpg

The guy lives and has lived a life most can only dream about.

Visit www.tednugent.com to learn more about the man, his music, and his way of life.

He puts his money where his mouth is, and he puts his time and efforts where his heart is.

erschiessen
Didnt you really share in his excitment when he arrowed that little buck. I know i did. It was great. Like he said Its meat for the table.
Ive saw him many times on the stage, what a Guitar Player, Stranglehold & Wango-Tango are my favs. But he is a Great Hunter Addvocate, not too many Celebs. Have they're own Hunting show. What a great man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't think of a musician that I have more respect for. (Even if I do have permanent hearing loss from seeing him and Sammy Hagar in "81"lol) I make a point to watch any interview he is involved in. Ya know it will be good. He is intelligent and well spoken. Most importantly he is one of our strongest allies. He is cool under fire during interviews. Not many public figures are willing to get involved in the controversial subject of firearms and hunting. Most don't have the balls on intellect to take that on. Ted possesses both and deserves any and all sportspersons respect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you think when Ted Nugent wrote and recorded "Great White Buffalo," he had a premonition about Rosie O'Donnell?

maz,
You are correct! It was really cool. I was chuckling to myself as he was giving the camera BIG-EYES, I thought he would fall out of his stand.
My wife came into the living room as I was watching. She sat down and watched some of it. She's been doing that more and more often lately. She's typically a really bad actress, but she really seems to be getting an interest in hunting. We watched an Elk hunt the other day. She genuinely seemed excited about that as well. Is there something up her sleeve??? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back