What profession do you claim?

Im a bout to finish up a 5 year apprenticeship program for the millwrights, local 1755. Spend most of my free time in the woods.

And just when ya'll thought this thread was done....

I was let go from a large energy company in Houston (similar to but not Enron) almost two years ago. I cashed in my 401K and bought a small company that buys, rebuilds and then resells freight-damaged appliances (refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, washers, dryers and dishwashers) - for about 1/2 of retail.

Life is very different now.

Computer Procedures Analyst. Design and maintain manuals for field users and for trouble shooters. Actually, I retired 2 years ago and do as I damn well please. Boy, I earned it. Now get out there and support me. Your time will come. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

I was in pipeline construction (inspecting and cleaning) for 14 years, and now am a wastewater treatment plant operator, for the last 2.5 years. This is one job that will never go away, 'cause everyone keeps sending me business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The unending post! Broke horses for years, and heavy construction since I was 12. Currantly steamfitter/gasfitter/boiler-operator/HVAC tech/Certified Asbestos Worker/State Asbestos Inspector and soon Certified Asbestos Supervisor, maybe! Just what I need, another hat! U.A. ALL THE WAY! L.U. 44. Sprinks should understand.

Rukus,
Ever think of using a BoLo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Triped up and legs secure at the same time. Ha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Keep the kids straight for us.
Welcome aboard. Good Hunt'n, God Bless Ya.

Brewery worker/lobster fisherman/full-time dad/part time alchoholic.whewww!Where da hell do I find time to hunt and fish? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

During the day I sell financial services for an Equipment Leasing Company. By night I'm a Personal Financial Analyst. By weekend I better be shooting, fishing or hunting.

Computer Technician for Internal Revenue Service. Who would have guessed !!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif ~~ radmohunter ~~ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

WHEN I WAS IN 7TH AND 8TH GRADE WE HAD A WOOD SHOP TEACHER THAT GOT ME INTERESTED IN WOODWORKING. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM WITH GREAT FONDNESS AND GRATITUDE. WHILE I WAS IN MY FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL I MET A FELLOW WHO RESTORED ANTIQUES BY THAT I MEAN ONLY FURNITURE MADE IN THE 18TH CENTURY OR EARLIER. HE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING HE KNEW AND I LEARNED MORE BY READING. QUIT HIGH SCHOOL IN THE 10TH GRADE AND NEVER LOOKED BACK. HAVE MY OWN SHOP AND WORK FOR A LOT OF DEALERS IN THE NYC METRO AREA AND PRIVATE COLLECTORS...

As mentioned Previously I am a high school teacher.

For the summer I got a great job at the Zoo. I circumsize(sp?) elephants. The pay sucks, but the tips are huge..... JK, hope that was not to baaaaaad for the sensitive veiwers.

U.S. Naval Aviator, retired. U.S. Border Patrol Agent/Pilot, retired. 3 years Alaska bush flying, Bethel, Kodiak, Ketchikan. Scared myself enough times. Everything I now do has my feet on the ground.

Full Time Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighter. Part time custom bullet maker. President of the R.L.F. - Roadrunner Lberation Front. We strive to save as many of all the oppressed inocent little animals from the tyranny (sp?) of the dasterdly predatory coyote aka. Wiley E. when ever the call comes in - gotta go the phones ring'n. RAZORBACK

Back