What profession do you claim?

I've been getting payed for welding from '88 to '99. Then Drafting (ACAD) ever sense. I don't get payed for testing Jerkens Lotion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looking forward to serving my country in three months. Army Ranger if I don't break. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Darrin

Is Jerkins lotion the one that Castle Boutique (adult store) sells? Or did you mean Jergens.. hehe..

Just kidding. Last thing I wanna do is piss off a Ranger. Keep your head down.
fd3459f9.gif

187coyote,

I know a little about the Rangers and Black ops, having been a UH-60 PSG at Hunter Army Airfield.

Keep your head down and we'll have a cold one (six pack to a case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) waiting on Ya upon your return. WHoooAH!!!

Good Hunting to Ya and "Never leave one behind." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

After a 4yr. apprenticeship, I worked as a Journeyman Toolmaker for 10yrs. Now I'm at a local power company, running heavy equiptment, and dumping trains full of coal, to fuel the plant.Have a good schedule that allows a lot of hunting and fishing, 8(10hr)days-on, 6 days-off. Have only been chasin' coyotes for 3yrs. Have got the "fever"- BAD!

W@W- Are you in AZ? I think I remember a Castle Boutique there. And I'm not a Ranger yet. Can't claim it till I earn it. Hope to make it. They told me I could bring my walker with me to boot camp.

Thanks Master Sergeant(Ret). I'm sure I'll be looking for a drink after the 19 weeks of training. And thank you for your service.

liono.gif

LionHo is this you

Well 187Coyote,

You're very welcome for my service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I mis-took you for a Ranger, you're just a Snake eater want-to-be. Well that's all well and good but you're un-proven yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well I'll have to re-think that "cold one" for a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just mess'n with ya, you do good and try not to get laid up where you have to go through it again.
The training is tough, you can make it.
"Inch by inch you can make it in a pinch." "Winners never give up." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Where are you taking the basic and AIT at? I know it's Benning for jump school and for the Ranger tab itself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Be safe and carefull. God Bless and thank you for your wanting to serve. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I sell commercial insurance (property/casualty) for a large brokerage. If you are a business owner then I can probably find coverage for you.......or least I will try real hard (Worldwide).

(remember, I am not the insurance carrier, so I am not the one to blame for prices going up! I am on your side trying to get you the best price/coverage) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I report to Bennings Sept. 24. I will be doing most of everything there. Little visit to NC. for mountain wrestling & FL. for swamp bathing. I am 32 and will probable be the oldest one there. I don’t mind being the relic, just makes those around me work harder when I pass them. Besides you can’t see that bald spot on the top of my head when the rest of my hair is gone right. The only hard part is going to be the shooting. I don't like gunnnnnsssss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif My dad tells me that he sees distant things fine, it's up close when he needs his glasses. I'll try not to shoot any thing close. Just at a distance.

I am worried most that my wife will spoil my dog while I’m gone. She already lets him get in bed when I leave for work.

ResizeofMVC-010S.JPG

What better way to support our troop than become one.

Administer some grant programs at a university including a science and math center for kids from NM, OK, TX, AR and LA.

187Coyote,

Too bad about the dog. But you know he'll take good care of the family.

I e-miled you at Yahoo check it out.

God Bless, stay tough.

See Ya,

Back