What annoys you most?

I'M GLAD WE HAVE A CHANGE COMIN NEXT WEEK
sorry that aviater raises the hair on the back of my neck.
come on red eye could we change it today?

Ok i am a firefighter by trade and family tradition.

So those stupid people on there cell phone that refuse to move out of the way when they can see the lights(cause you see them looking in their mirrors) hear the sirens and can see the heavy colum of smoke about 1/2 mile up the road and then when you finaly can get them to stop and yeild to you they throw up that middle finger. Ah that makes me so mad then the stupid mother beep follows you to the fire then proceeds to reem your butt about why they are so important and how they want you to stop doing what you do so they can get home.

By the way this happened to me just 2 days ago at work and I was about 2 seconds from just taking the axe I had in my hand and driving the pick end through the hood of his car but thank god for cops. It must be a thing with people with the OBAMA bumper stickers or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Right now my big one is mexican that WON'T speak english, Draw food stamps and expect it to be givent to them. Same goes for all the others that dont deserve it, but Ive been seeing an abundance of non americans with way more than they should have lately.

I think we may be related! You should see how bad it is here in the Houston area.

BTW, my inlaws live in Heber Springs/Wilbur Ark. Beautiful country up there!

I thought of a few more.

having to press 1 for english /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

infomercials on sat and sun morning tv /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

rap music /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

everything made in china or japan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

having to take a drug test for work, and people getting welfare don't?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Quote:
I thought of a few more.

having to press 1 for english /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

infomercials on sat and sun morning tv /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

rap music /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

everything made in china or japan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

having to take a drug test for work, and people getting welfare don't?

Id have to agree with everything there that you posted

IS IT MONDAY YET! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
hows the new pup dawg? haven't seen any new pics come on daddy dawg gotta keep up the showin off. how about that for a new aviator /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Crapshoot. Just have some Trix and go to bed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Sorry.. Couldn't help it.

Anyway, my pet peeve is thieves and crooks. Some people present themselves as honest and when push comes to shove, they are fat, lazy crooks and will take advantage of folks who trusted them.

PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS TYPE IN ALL CAPS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

People who write one LONG paragraph, with no punctuation.

People who say "prostrate" instead of "prostate" (as in "prostrate cancer" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif)

Or people who say "irregardless"? There is no such word.

What about the guy who you invited to go hunting or fishing the next morning, who calls you at 9:30 pm to cancel, so you don't have to time to line up someone else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Quote:

What about the guy who you invited to go hunting or fishing the next morning, who calls you at 9:30 pm to cancel, so you don't have to time to line up someone else? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

That is it, That is what annoys me the most.

I also hate inviting guys to go hunting and they show up with another person (usually someone I hate) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I also hate inviting someone to go hunting and they say I'll ask my wife. Then they take all day to get back to you and are mad at me because I called someone else.

I will add to the last two.....
When a guy say he'll go so you tell him you'll pick him up at 5:00 a.m. but when you get there you have to wake him up and help him get his stuff rounded up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Usually takes him 1/2 hour! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

And to add one more thing....just about everything annoys me these days!

1. People that want to force their way on the rest of the world.
2. People that think they have the right to "interpret" the Constitution and in doing so change it's meaning.
3. Law-enforcers (including, but not limited to, Judges) that think they need to interpret the law.

Yellowhammer, you poor soul. I am that guy that says irregardless just to see people like you cringe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back