What annoys you most?

Politically ignorant able bodied former traffic-signal-engineer mimes on welfare that chew with their mouths open. Who can't shoot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
Useless posts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(just ragging on you, foxy)

Hey now. Cabin Fever is starting to sit in around here with all of this nasty snow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Had to post something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

In no particular order

over paid whiner professional athletes/actors/trust fund babies (either in jail or out)

DA people who keep doing the same thing wrong and expecting different results each time.

People who spend their day waiting for me to make money for them to spend.

People who think procreation is a right and a suitable career at the expense of others.

The wind.

Long work days and short weekends.

Bad food.

warm beer.

Quote:
Hey now. Cabin Fever is starting to sit in around here with all of this nasty snow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Had to post something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hey Foxy, we agree with you on this one. You all are getting bored and have way too much time on your hands.

You ever thought of taking up knitting or needle point.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The list is so big...I don't know if I can decide on which is "the most annoying". Let me get back to you.

BTW, I just added another to my list: redeyeddawg's new avatar. I know why he did it, but still...

Quote:
Quote:

Hey Foxy, we agree with you on this one. You all are getting bored and have way too much time on your hands.

You ever thought of taking up knitting or needle point.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It may have crossed my mind once or twice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:

BTW, I just added another to my list: redeyeddawg's new avatar. I know why he did it, but still...

Have some Kool-aid my friend and see the light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Quote:
The list is so big...I don't know if I can decide on which is "the most annoying". Let me get back to you.

I personally find it disrespectful to my savior Jesus Christ.

Democrats
warm beer
dull knives
rusty guns
Nancy Pelosi
those who use the public safety net as a hammock
RINO's
Democrats
Taxes
fish that don't bite
scopes that won't track right
my ex-wife
unloaded guns
Democrats
rotten fishing line
Hollywood stars
running out of propane in my gas grill while cooking a steak
Democrats

Quote:
Democrats
warm beer
dull knives
rusty guns
Nancy Pelosi
RINO's
Democrats
Taxes
fish that don't bite
my ex-wife
unloaded guns
Democrats
rotten fishing line
Hollywood stars
Democrats

Add people who don't finish their hunt of a life time story.

Quote:
Quote:
Democrats
warm beer
dull knives
rusty guns
Nancy Pelosi
RINO's
Democrats
Taxes
fish that don't bite
my ex-wife
unloaded guns
Democrats
rotten fishing line
Hollywood stars
Democrats

Add people who don't finish their hunt of a life time story.

++++++++1 .....Get on it Totch!

Whiners.

And BTW Albertacoyotecaller, I know where you live. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alberta! Right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back