What annoys you most?

yuppies

idiots who think there car just drove the set of (the fast and the furious)

oil company ceo's

politicians

bias news reporting

having to give my social security # out for things other than my employer

drug companies

car salesmen

computer automated business replies

politicians
cats[make good wheel chock, when stiff]
child abuser's
waterfowl[ducks, geese, whatever] hate swans too
management
woman beaters
bullys
drunks
druggies

1.Load them all, on an old cargo ship.
2.Call in air-strike[A-10's preferably].
3.Video air-strike, & strafing of survivors.
4.Watch video on recliner whilst having a cold one.

edit; Alright I changed my mind. Remove waterfowl from tanker ship.
Put waterfowl in large hopper bin. That sets above a wood chipper, intake.

Last edited:
Quote:
waterfowl[ducks, geese, whatever] hate swans too

Okay, there's gotta be a story on that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Right now my big one is mexican that WON'T speak english, Draw food stamps and expect it to be givent to them. Same goes for all the others that dont deserve it, but Ive been seeing an abundance of non americans with way more than they should have lately.

Quote:
Right now my big one is mexican that WON'T speak english, Draw food stamps and expect it to be givent to them. Same goes for all the others that dont deserve it, but Ive been seeing an abundance of non americans with way more than they should have lately.

Dont ever go to Liberal,Kansas then.If they took every illegal alien back tomorrow I bet there would be about 20 white people,10 black people and about 5 Chinese people in that town. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Not joking either.
I think its about 70% Hispanic maybe more.I do know that Im thinking about hiring a translater to go with me every time I go through the drive through at a fast food resteraunt.

Last edited:
let me add one. Useless Dogs (sorry if it offends anyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) You know the dogs Im talking about. The little toy dogs that are basically just lap dogs that serve no purpose other than just being there

Last edited:
Quote:
When you think you have to fart and poop yourself/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
i hate that!!!

Put that on my list of "things I didn't need to know".

Quote:
When you think you have to fart and poop yourself
i hate that!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put that on my list of "things I didn't need to know".

+1,000 on that. Major TMI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
When you think you have to fart and poop yourself/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
i hate that!!!

Could you possibly be speaking from experience??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dogging coyotes most traffic signals are traffic operated,
the main drag is left to rest on green, when traffic comes up on a side street it is given a set amount of delay then it changes to clear the side street. that is why one intersection is independent from the next intersection.
only one way streets are programmed and only then if its a main street.
i do not set the programs, i build the intersections install new signals as a contractor.
we install loop detectors on the side streets and the turning lanes or now they are changing to video cameras that do the same thing.
that way the main street stays green until a car or cars stop on a loop detectors or in the box on video. that tells the cabinet of their presence and starts the timing out of the delay set in the controller that turns the main street red and the side street green the length of that green corresponds to how many cars are present.
i have installed signals for 30 yrs and i think someone comes in behind me and installs a Casey detector that sees me coming and changes the light to red. i drive a long way to avoid traffic signals. I've seen how foolishly people use them.
its not that hard RED stop, yellow finish if you are already in the intersection stop if you are not, green go.
99% of wrecks are people racing the yellow light.
can you tell what my pet peeve is people thinking all signals are programed to each other.
due to different lengths of blocks, cars going different speeds, varying side street traffic and two way traffic you can not time traffic signals in sequence except for one direction of travel so if everyone was going one way on set block lengths with no side streets no school zones you would only use a traffic signal to bunch the traffic back up so people could get in and out of parking lots. then you could set them to a set time seccessfully other wise any traffic except that one direction would be stopped for your phase of movement.
then on your way home you would be stopped every time for that phase of movement to get their green lights.
clear as mud huh
next
redeyes new aviater
democrates
oboma worshippers
oboma
bankers
stock markits
unnessisary phone calls
people who worry about what others do but refuse to look into their own life.
outfitters and guides who try to keep you off blm and public ground.

ok how about this

When your told by good friends you should drive the 70 miles around the mountain to get to a calling location because the high country and the short way is covered up in snow drifts,,, you think you know better and spent a day winching your 350 out of the snow banks wilderness of British Columbia one after another /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

when you calling partner rubs in that he told you the snow was getting deep OVER AND OVER 10 hours into being stuck on a mountain in northern Maine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

when you take your 243 out calling and the box of 243's you brought on the hunt is filled with rem 6mm your nephew put there after deer season/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

when you loose you cooler of cold ones just after you flip
your canoe and you 2 days or 40 miles down stream from town /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

but the worst is ,,,, when the coyote is right out in front of year and your shooter ant picking him up
I am going to have a shirt made up with (((RITE THERE))) printed on the front and back, it seems i shout it enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

08 WAS A HARD YEAR
and yes i hate when i think i have to fart
and poop myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS
In early 08 it annoyed me i had to go to bass pro in AZ to get a gun case to bring my new Dtech i won at Globe home on the plain
ok maybe I am pushing it there

Last edited:
Quote:
i hate that!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gifIt happens to everyone at least once in their lifetime.....except me.
If someone says they havent their either in denial or they just havent takin laxitive and decided to go to the bowling alley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Just an example,it happened to a friend of mine I think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

what annoys me the most is people who are to lazy to get out of their cars to get the mail. Instead they spend 10 minutes alligning their car so they can reach all the way out the passanger side window, while taking up half of the road.

or people who find it neccessary to cheat on every test in school and ruin the curve for those who dont

Quote:
Quote:

BTW, I just added another to my list: redeyeddawg's new avatar. I know why he did it, but still...

Have some Kool-aid my friend and see the light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

I saw the light several years ago...and it sure wasn't shining on Obama...or anyone currently living in human form.

(Lance, I agree!)

If I have to choose just one thing though:
People (like my Dad) who think they are utterly perfect, no matter what. Even when they are proven wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Lance, Canis,

I'm a believer also and no offense was ever intended. It'll be due for a "change" next week. I've got a stack of 'em. LOL

Back