This Is extremely Dangerous To Our Republic

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762The way I see it is 16-22 year olds are young, most still trying to figure out what they want to do with their lives. I don’t care about past generations, but the current and future young people should be afforded the freedom act their age. I have twin 16 year old daughters; they don’t blame me or anyone else for the state of the world they are living in. I have taught them morals and right from wrong, I give them the freedom to live their lives as long as they stay within those guidelines. You only live once, enjoy it and all the testosterone that comes with youth. Reminds me of that song; “The Summer of 69”, as messed up as I was; “those were the best years of my life.”

You have the rest of your adult life to focus on all the negative stuff, move mountains, save the world and be a hero in your own mind…

I definitely agree with that, isn't it something like your late 20's before the frontal lobe of your brain finishes developing? You don't even fully understand who you are at that age, no matter how mature you may act. I was a party animal in my early 20's, I am glad I got all of that out of me while I was invincible, it's part of learning. I think it is up to the older generations to make sure groups and corporations aren't using the naive recklessness of youth to their advantage, as they sure as heck are right now.

I also think I should say that I don't think that old people suck or they aren't hip and that's why I say what I have to say. The baby boomers aren't even very old, they aren't the ones in retirement homes etc. And it's not that I don't like people of the baby boomer age group as individuals, I have friends, neighbors and parents that are baby boomers. I think any group of individuals put in their shoes would have had basically the same outcome. And it's already been said that there are the good and bad in any age group.

I just think that it should be seen, and seen that things have to change, they must change.

Rock Knocker
Maybe a person could live for a few days on that stuff but I guess you know eating like that is why soft toilet paper was invented.

Some things are better prepared certain ways, like curly dock twice boiled for example. Lambs quarter is a fast growing extremely easy keeping relative of spinach. Burdock root, no problem same for lilies, purslane and dandelion. And broad leaf plantain is very healthy. Dandilion is the weed we spray poison on, then we go to the store and buy basically the same plant for dinner called arugula, it would be comical if these types of misconceptions weren't so destructive. Burdock we curse in the fall because we end up with the sticker burrs all over ourselves then I've even seen on a cooking show my parents were watching a 5 star chef cooking with the root and selling it for high dollar as an exotic dish, I haven't noticed a difference between burdock root or a carrot. I've eaten plates full of hosta shoots, they're better than asparagus, kinda nifty because the lady I bought my house from was a member of the MN Hosta Society, I've got a lot.

I've noticed differences when pigging out on a pure wild diet but our species existence is proof it can be lived on indefinitely plus our normal fruits and vegetables will be around for a long time, we can mix it up. And meats and grains in the diet evens things out. If you were in a survival situation eating pure wild greens all day, yeah you would want the plushest of TP in your emergency kit. But I've seenWAS TOLD an exceedingly unhealthy friend of mine that lives off fast food and soda get the runs just from me making him a meal of normal meats and vegetables.

The problem is that most people these days live on at least half a diet of food that wouldn't have even been considered food 100 years ago, there's some acclimating. I think we can see our country has a much larger problem with our current diet than we would have problems switching to a much more realistic and responsible diet.

Edit: Just wanted to straighten that out...

Last edited:
It's scary stuff Foxpro, and it's absurd how fast it all started going down hill... Most post 9/11.

Call me what you want, think what you want about me. 9/11 was a setup, they knew what they were doing, the ball was slowly moving in that direction but they just punted it down the field. Same with most these high profile shootings. Almost everyone has fallen for it, it's too scary to think otherwise.

And to think these conversations here will knowingly add me higher up on their list is insane. America...

I by no means am asking anyone to watch this whole film, just a minute and a half of it from the 13:00 minute mark to the 14:30 mark, it explains how the towers were built.

Grow a pair [beeep]. Go back to your couch and drink more Pabst and watch the game.

This isn't about one side or the other. Even I couln't stomach the whole thing, but the explanation they show in that minute in a half is the shortest simplest way to see how impossible it is for those towers to fall the way they did. Even our boy Trump said how crazy it was the day it happened and he knew how they were built.

for every conspiracy theory of how and why the twin towers collapsed there is also one that explains how there was no conspiracy.

some people swear the sandy hook shooting was a hoax too.

Dandilion wine. Have not seen any since I was young.
How many Dandilions would it take to get a small family through the winter?

Digging roots for a meal is ok once in a while but to live that way for very long would be a losing battle.I don't think a man could find enough stuff every day for days on end to make it.You would have to hunt a wider and wider area to find anything.
A garden? Good idea. But just about the time it was ready to get stuff to eat out of it a herd of those city dwellers that have taken to roaming to get by would come along and eat up everything you had and it would be a long cold winter. Dandilions would be short if you made it through the winter because you ate them up last summer.
You would have to heat with wood I guess.I burn wood for heat. It would be hard to cut enough wood and get it to the house without gas and chain saws. I have used cross cuts and axes and horse wagons.
If a man had a good horse...but I don't know how you would keep somebody from eating the horse.
All the time all night long and all day long somebody would have to be on watch for the gangs of city dwellers that would be roaming the countryside looking for anything that would get them to tomorrow.

But I guess I would be out there digging root along with you for as long as I had the strength considering all we had to eat the day before was hickory nuts and boiled dock.
There would be a few that would make it I guess but I would think in the long run it would be very few.

Back when people did live this way there was a lot more room and a lot less people.

This is my opinion on wild plants and what you can catch.

Yes tn, you are right. Switching over night to have the population live off the land isn't practical and I am not trying to say it is, but I will, and am practicing what I preach, and with my friends it's spreading. We hike around on the weekends when there's no hunting to do and scout for bowhunting and fill a few 5 gallon buckets full of different plants and we go home and cook them. I travel around as a farrier and sometimes I ask to grab a few of their weeds or puffball mushrooms in the pastures, my customers get a kick out of it, my closer customers I have even brought them back soup made with it and they were quite surprised. Or else during the week when we're all working we eat our own landscaping, one good friend owns a landscape business and now saves all the tear outs he does and plants the edibles back into his yard. Even city people can do it, instead of having a useless lawn that needs mowing and herbicides there could be much more plants growing that can be eaten. It's hard for me to drive through my city and not find edible plants in yards but the fat tubs that own the yard are inside microwaving pizza rolls and taking diabetes meds because of weight problems. Early bow season we carry packs with us just to fill with hen-of-the-woods, turkey tail and other mushrooms.

Is it better we sit on the couch drinking beer and eating Doritos dipped in something that says cheese on the label?

And I haven't even brought up growing spirulina, something that itself can be lived off of and is currently grown in the desolate deserts of Africa where food can barely be grown anywhere.

God gave us what we really need, we have perverted our needs in the name of monetary gains for an elite few. Nothing is an over night fix but we can be doing a lot better.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotsome people swear the sandy hook shooting was a hoax too.

I am sure something happened there, but I sure as h--- don't believe the official story.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotsome people swear the sandy hook shooting was a hoax too.

I am sure something happened there, but I sure as h--- don't believe the official story.

When the police declare everyone dead and don't let paramedics in right away you would have to be a fool to believe the official story.

And there is that little slip up afterwards where even the FBI's crime data base saying there were no murders in that city that year...

Not one thing wrong with being in the woods for whatever reason that I can think of.
I never was one to be inside much. Still out and about but now I use a jeep where I used to walk.

Some of us old folks have already lived off what we could grow and meat we raised.We did our own logging to build our barns. I myself felled the logs for our barns. I was 13 years old.
We learned how to do all the stuff we did from the old folks.I still miss Grandpaw and he has been gone forty five years.
I can't ever see that life coming back.
It was from day light to dark and was pretty hard but it was so much better than foraging in the fields for roots.
It's good that some are trying to keep the old ways though. I hope it's always because you want to and not because you have to.
I know that no matter what some will make it. Americans always do.

Freedom and tyranny has been swinging back and forth since the beginning of human civilization. If we heartily turn things around now there will be another attack later on. If we are screwed and end up tyrannically controlled there will be later generations that will win their freedom back...

Originally Posted By: PabstblueJust seeing Al Franken is enough to make me not watch any of it.

I find it difficult to take a diaper wearing easter bunny too seriously.

33p3ce1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerOriginally Posted By: Foxpro.223Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotsome people swear the sandy hook shooting was a hoax too.

When the police declare everyone dead and don't let paramedics in right away you would have to be a fool to believe the official story.

And there is that little slip up afterwards where even the FBI's crime data base saying there were no murders in that city that year...

always like to hear the speculations of what went down that day at sandy hook. you guys mind sharing yours?

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
always like to hear the speculations of what went down that day at sandy hook. you guys mind sharing yours?

By far the most common I've heard is simple. The police had a drill planned, practice for an active shooter. Media filmed it but said there were actual dead kids in the building, how would we know the difference, added in a crazy kid with guns none of America knew. Film the crisis actors crying their heads off. Voila, that much closer to finally taking our guns.

Just look into the crisis actors alone, the same few people at the Boston bombing, Sandy Hook and others? I mean the odds of being a witness to the Boston bombing and having your "kid" killed in Sandy Hook? Dig into it.

Why is there video surveillance available to watch of the Colombine shooting but years later when security was much tighter there are no videos released of anything. The only single thing we are basing these huge country changing events on are nightly news stories, that's crazy.

I just got home from working at a barn and I ended up in close to this same discussion with a guy in his late 30's, me and him are on the same page and he was talking to me about this other 23 year old kid that would help on the barn. He said the 23 year old was very aware of this brainwashing propaganda. It's turning into the only people eating it hook, line and sinker are the older generations that grew up with real journalism, it's not anymore. You're being lied to, I know it sucks to try to admit that but is it worse to admit it now or go to the grave with the country in flames and your head deeper in the sand than your coffin will end up?

Your televisions are doing so much harm to yourself and this country. This isn't just weather you're pro left or pro right, they feed off each other. The right may start a new trend to validate going to war over seas then the left follows the same trend to go to war against Americans.

Back