Stray cat decoy. How many of you have them?

Originally Posted By: mike jonesThanks a ton 5spd !!!!!!!!
thumbup.gif

Now, one other question in order to work my jack-n- the box will i have to go back to the Momentary setting?
Yes, from what I understand.

I see videos of it doing work on some yotes and bobcats, has anyone had experience with foxes? I wonder if they are curious enough to come check out the stray cat?

Info on the cat, I used it last week for the 1st time for about an hour, this morning I used it for a total of 1 hour 45 minutes and at which time I look at the decoy and the tail is flat, white tip touching the ground? When I got home I checked the tail and about 2" above the hexagon shaft right where it feels like a joint the wire was not connected.. I called Primos and after 25 minutes on hold I explained what happened and the guy told me to slit the tail and put the wire back in the joint or I could return to where I got it or send it to them and they would look at it. I opened the tail up to find there is no joint only a thin wire embedded in the top of the hexagon shaft, the 3 knot like things you feel are what appears to be hot glue that is used to hold the wire to the tail material, I returned to where I got it for a refund. Can not explain where the action comes from as I only seen a 16-18 gage wire with 3 glue spots. According to the lights on the cat, battery life won't be no where near what the mojo critter has.

Back