Sow Nailed in Backyard

Another 130 pounds of some of the finest sausage this side of the Mississippi procured with HK MR556/FLIR T-70 with one shot @ 175 yards with some thermal pics from the FLIRONE and the Seek Thermal cameras.[:)]

HK%20Hog%202.jpg

FlirOne%20HK%20Hog2%20Rainbow.jpg

Seek Thermal Black Hot:

Seek%20Hog%20HK%20Hog2%20Black%20Hot.jpg

Seek Thermal White Hot:

Seek%20Hog%20HK%20Hog2%20White%20Hot.jpg

Seek Thermal dead hog on ground, 75*F, rainy mist, pea soup fog, 75 yards, White Hot:

Seek%20Hog%20White%20Hot%2075%20Yards.jpg

Seek Thermal dead hog on ground, 75*F, rainy mist, pea soup fog, 75 yards, Black Hot:

Seek%20Hog%20Black%20Hot%2075%20Yards.jpg

As usual, real thermal images are better than compressed web views.

We had a great time last night, got setup before dark and nailed a nice hog before sundown:

Terry%20Hog.jpg

Lights Out with an earshot:

Terry%20Hog%20Ear%20Shot.jpg

Then after it got dark I used my FoxPro Prairie Blaster on Baby Cottontail to call and shoot this coyote @ 200 yards:

HK%20Coyote%201.jpg

HK%20Coyote%201%20Hot.jpg

Then this big boar hog showed up on the FLIR LS-64 and took him down at 200 yards with the FLIR T-70:

HK%20Hog%204.jpg

HK%20Hog4%20Head.jpg

HK%20Hog%204%20Hot.jpg

Been wacking and stacking 'em high!

HK%20Skull%20Pile.jpg

FoxPro TruckPro Electronic Caller showed up just in time for a long weekend so I'll have some time for the installation and first use now that this weekend is the last of the deer season.

Have to say that I am extremely impressed with the quality and feel of this unit, the packaging was phenomenal and everything arrived shipshape and ready to go. The new T-1000 remote is a work of art, hats off to FoxPro Staff for a very nice ergonomic and easy to use first class instrument.

I just ordered it with the standard sounds on it since I already have hundreds of 24bit sounds of all the coyotes, hogs, birds, rodents, etc that I need from my other Prairie Blasters.

This thing is going to rock, in particular I really like the install ON two button remote that instantly plays two selected sounds when programmed. The new FoxPro Programming Utility is going to get a couple new sequences added in with it too....

Very very nice unit, can't wait to install it this weekend and use it on some night hunts!

Truck%20Pro%20New.jpg

This will be getting allot of use on both dogs and hogs!

Got the TruckPro installed and operational, it is a super nice piece of kit and works beautifully, the T-1000 remote is awesome!

I have have to try to serenade some song dogs/hogs with some rap music since this ghetto-blaster plays MP3s too!

TruckPro%20Speakers%20Front%27.jpg

Speakers%20Side.jpg

Truck%20Pro%20Amp.jpg

T-1000%20Remote.jpg

Awesome as usual Skypup. I would say when I grow up I want to be like you, but that's the thing, I don't think you have, and I don't want to either lol. Your sickness is just far more developed than mine as evidence with all the great hardware. I'm working on it though.
grin.gif
Keep it up!

Took out three at the feeder in the dark tonight about 75 yards, got the sow straight on through the eyeball socket and out the back of the skull ->DRT!

HK5%20FLIR%20M324.jpg

HK5%20Hogs%203.jpg

HK5%203%20Hogs.jpg

HK5%20Hot.jpg

We also managed to hand capture a 480 pounder live with dogs right behind my house in a huge mass of chaos and excitement.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupWe also managed to hand capture a 480 pounder live with dogs right behind my house in a huge mass of chaos and excitement.

Too bad you didn't have a video of that! Great as usual Skypup.

Took y 11 year old out for his first hog hunt. Just shortened the stock on the LMT 308 with the RS64 and he smoked his first boar at 150 yards. Proud dad moment! At 99 pounds, he looks pretty small next to this guy.

Back