Remington Model 7 predator 22-250 will not shoot. Please help!

Originally Posted By: kymailman98Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Originally Posted By: jamesdOriginally Posted By: RubenatorJust swallow your pride and buy a Savage.
I'd rather have a sister in a cat house than a brother shooting a Savage!

But on the other side of the coin, at least the Brother with the Savage knows that his gun fires only after pulling the trigger...
tt2.gif

Now, that's what I call a low blow. LOL

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Hey.. if we're gonn'a bash rifles, why not start at the top? Im googling for Savage recalls as we speak.
grin.gif

If you find 7.5 million, they rate right there with remingtom

Originally Posted By: DoubletapOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Hey.. if we're gonn'a bash rifles, why not start at the top? Im googling for Savage recalls as we speak.
grin.gif

If you find 7.5 million, they rate right there with remingtom

A fellow once tried to sell me a Savage. I told him that I didn't **** ugly women or use ugly rifles.

I recently bought a Model 7 Remington 22-250 and had the same issue with mine. After checking the specks and seeing the rate of twist is 1 in 14 I knew this lends for a faster lighter bullet. My best hand load for this rifle shoots a 50 gn sierra at 3920fps with a 3/8 group or less every time. I use IMR 3031 and found the best COL at 2.335. The closest factory load i could find that was useable was Hornady Supperformance in 50gn. The rifle will shoot very well , but like my Browning X blot , that has the same twist, it is finicky on what it shoots well. But what it shoots well, it shoots very well.

Back