Oklahunt 2006 Info - Condensed

Looking forward to meeting and calling with you Scott. Sounds good on the bobcat. I'm up to 7 called in and none killed. It's either out of season or someone else is the shooter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Joe (ArkyYoter) and I will be coming out a week early and hunting in a few different spots in the state. Hopefully, we'll have some cats under the belt, before the get together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'm hoping a bunch more people sign up soon. Jeff Holly and crew have worked really hard to put this together. I think the central location makes this a great hunt.

Tony

Tony, we'll try not to put too much pressure on you during the Q & A session. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was just kidding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Trying to make a joke...

My mind was wandering with the types of questions that might come up in a Q & A session.

Tony

I got my room reserved today and was amased when they told me I was the first.I know there are more people coming to this hunt than the six that are signed up here on P.M.
Come on guys,this is only 4 weeks away.
okhunter

now i am scared.. i reserved my room last week.. now i dont know what to think.. maybe i better call and make sure they got me down right.....i did say something about the hunt,but did not get a responce from them about it..

Ok Ok so maybe I wait till the last minute to do any thing but I will be there hopefully on Friday if I can get off work. I will sending my money soon.

All, You need to have your money to me by the 22nd if you plan on being entered into the drawings. I need a couple of days to make some badges and I WILL NOT be available after the 1st of December. I will be down at McAlester starting the 2nd of December.

Jeff-

I am planning on attending and need to send you a check. Who do we make it out to? Or do you have the credit card option up and going yet? Thanks!

We can take credit cards via paypal. Send me a pm if you wanna do that with your name and address, and email address so I can send you an invoice.

Otherwise, send me a check to:

Jeffrey Holly
5200 W. 4th
Stillwater, OK., 74074

Hey Okhunter told me we were donating videos, what was all that other stuff Okhunter? Just kidding but I do want to know if we still get some of mom's apple pie!?

Hey Jeff I will be in Stillwater on Sunday doing some filming shoot me a pm with your phone number and i will meet you and pay my money. who knows maybe even call a dog together.

Coffee, any place for the non-locals to shoot their guns and make sure that they haven't been bumped off of sight during transport?

Back