Oklahunt 2006 Info - Condensed

What list? The one at the front of the post?

There are a lot of people that have said they are attending. Are they not officially registered?

Roooooooster

Good News guys!!!! Some things occur for a reason. Just wanted you all to know that my spirits have been lifted and the major burden of this hunt as been taken care of. I will make an announcement about this when the time is right, but that won't be to long. Till then gentlemen, just know that you will be missing a great hunt if you aren't attending.

Quote:
Has anyone sent any money or door prizes in to me besides those that are listed in the very first post of this thread?

I'd hate to think all those fence-sitters are holding back until they see what the door prizes are going to be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Maybe you shouldn't post them until the day after the hunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hmmmm, let's see. If only 5 people show up, and I buy 100 tickets, my odds of winning are..... Wait a minute. Crapshoot's going to be there. I'd better buy 200 tickets, lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

well now i am going to have to buy 300 tickets just to keep my odds up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The fine print of the legal agreement already has a clause that reads "Lance Adams CAN NOT win more than 2 prizes, PERIOD!!!!"

Seriously, I thought hunting with him, maybe some of that luck would rub off. I was mistaken.

I am proud to announce the guest speaker for this event. He is a person that is very multi-talented in our group. He makes calls with the best of them, and he uses calls with the best of them, our own Tony Tebbe.

The seminar will be a little different. I remember NASA stating once before that he would like to see a seminar geared towards advanced callers, and not just beginners. Well Tom, you got your wish. The seminar will be about Advanced Hand-Calling and Howling Techniques. Discussion, Demonstration, Video previews and Q&A, etc...

Now please don't think that beginners aren't welcome. This info can be applied towards your hunting also, and Tony has a wealth of knowledge about the subject, from beginners to experts. I am looking forward to learning some of this so I can become a better hunter.

See Jeff. I told you it would work. Just mention my name and people are bound to buy more tickets. Now make sure you write down tht NASA said he would take 200 tickets and 04grizz said he would take 300 and hold em to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Of all the hunts scheduled this year, I'm looking forward to this one the most. I hunted Oklahoma, earlier this month. What an awesome state. A great predator population and a state full of the friendliest people I've met. Oh...and some of the most aggressive coyotes I've called. Serious "Up close and personal" action. Definately a hidden jewel in the Mid West.

I was honored when Jeff asked if I'd speak. I spend quite a few hours a month on the phone with Oklahoma callers. A chance to spend more time with ya'll, plus some great hunters from around the country?...heck ya I'm there.

Crapshoot, we'll make some stands together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It'll be a great hunt.

Tony

Back