New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal Taylor: I dittent say I wasen't willing to give info. Here they are.
Interrogational Howel
Challenge Howel
Coyote pup Howel
Female howl
Femal wimper
Coyote distress
Coyote pups wimpering
Coyote Pup distress
Caller will come with sound card. Blank cards will be available also.
If you have any quality sounds you would like to share with me, I would work something out with you in trade.
Thanks
Predator Spanker

Ya know this method of recording sounds is a truly great idea. You can sell an E-caller and not have to go thru the hassles associated with liscencing, owning or controling distribution of a pre-loaded sound. Sure I understand that you will have at least some pre=loaded sounds to deal with but say a customer has a large selection of tapes that he legaly purchased from a manufacturer like Johnny Steward, all he needs to do is load'em up and away he goes a huntin. Same old tapes, new and interesting package to play'em on. I can't see the tape manufacturers being upset because you will still need to legaly purchase their products to load them on the machine. It could get sticky if you load your tapes onto a buddies machine, but I am in the hopes that no-one on this board would do that. I'm excited about this product and want to see it succeed.

[[qb]Mr.O: I had some time to think over your last post
in reguards to the price of $350.00
The remote is one of the big hang ups with that price structuer. Would you guys be satisifyied with a remote that would be limited to aprox 30 yards site on site? Would guys be satisifyied without the record mode, and the decoy mode?
Basacly a unit that has no additional features aside of removeable sound cards and 30 yrd remote?
Spanker[/qb][/QUOTE]

A basic unit is tempting to me but I like your full unit, especially the full remote. We hunt some big canyons and once in awhile would use a 100 yard remote or even a little further. Offering the basic unit is probably a good idea however, since many hunters don't need all the features. I could easily go without the record and the decoy features, (electronic decoy isn't legal in some places where I hunt) but the long remote is a main feature for me. Hey, I'm not trying to talk you down. What you describe is a good unit, designed by someone whose hunting experience led him to want most of the same features I do. In fact, I think I'll edit out some of my comments in earlier posts lest they discourage anyone from buying. Kinda wish that had been just in e-mail between us rather than in public.

There is a time to buy an item right way and put it to use, whatever the price. There are also times to wait, for budget or maybe even self discipline reasons. I've bought hunting gear in all three situations, and quality should drive all of them. Trouble is, it has made me wait sometimes. I like your style and do wish you well.

Michael M: You hit the nail on the head!
The sole reason for the recordable sound cards is for guys to be able to use other sounds on our format,Just so long as the user BOUGHT AND LEGALLY OWNS THE CASSETTE,CD OR OTHER SOUND.
Their are some great sounds available out their, maby some guys already have a library of sounds, why not use them.
I will repeat one thing, SOUNDS YOU OWN!!
I hate a thief, and bootlegging sounds make the bootlegger a THIEF!!!!!!!!!!
If I would ever know of a guy stealing sounds I will turn them in!
Thanks for your excellent post.

Predator Spanker

Ya know, dude, with a username like Predator Spanker, i sure thought you'd take posts a bit more light-heartedly.

Sigh... i'll add you to the list.

will the call be made available at a more reasonable price if purchased direct rather than through a retailer?

As i understand it you get a sound card with the unit, My question dose this sound card have any sounds on it and if it dose do you get to choose the sounds you want with the 1st sound card

taxman - Usually it is the other way around. Most manufacturers price direct purchases HIGHER than what you can generally get the product form a retailer. This allows for the manufacurer to indirectly support the retailer by encouraging buyers to take advantage of a price savings taken from the retailers profit margine.

Howler: The cards do have sounds on them.
We will sell caller with a standard predator calling sound card. But for you, pick the sounds that you like and I will load them for you at no additional charge.
Spanker

Yeah, i understand... if you were to say that you shoot 600-800 coons a year, and the price of a coon skin is $3-$28, i'd know that you made an extra $1800-$22400. Which would need to match whatever you report on your income tax forms. (you catching all this, taxman????)

By the way, what is a chimney call???

Taxman:
As mike said buying direct will cost the same. Sorry. Believe it or not, the caller is priced reasonable compaired to other callers on the market.
Spanker

Encore: Your catching on.
A monkey can be considered a Predator.
Have you been spanking one by chance and want to make sure your not breaking the law??
Predator Spanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back