Knives and blades forum??

They do....http://www.bladehq.com/item--Kershaw-Onion-Leek-G10--951

I bought the plain jane 1660 for my dad 4-5 years ago...he used it hard for 3-4 years until he lost it lol.....might give him this one as I still want a mini griptillian..

This is my very first knife. My dad bought it for me in Northern Canada when I was 5yo. I recently found it. I thought I had lost it. It's a Richards from Sheffield England.

IMG-20120810-00297.jpg

When I was a kid the Buck knives were revered among my brothers and cousins. This is one of the better Bucks that i own. The Classic Folder.

IMG-20120712-00296.jpg

I have a few I'd like to share. First up a drop point from Dave Kauffman out of Montana city Montana.

004-2.jpg

Next are a couple of blades from R.J. Custom knives out of Livingston Montana.
005-2.jpg

006.jpg

Here is a Rigid brand Yukon.
003-4.jpg

My Large Randall Sasquatch with a elephant ivory handle. Not real practical, but I likes it.
007.jpg

002-4.jpg

001-5.jpg

SG2.jpg

SG4.jpg

Oops! Now how'd they get in here?
grin.gif
My 2012 Fender custom shop Stratocaster ash body with a quilted maple top and a flame maple neck and my Gibson SG Select with a flame maple body and neck. Knives and axes
lol.gif
Grizz

Humbuckers I recon. I ain't been playing long, just starting out and enjoying the he11 out of it. Played base for a long time back in the younger days 70s. Grizz

Get them damm geeetarrs out of my thread
grin.gif

Kidding they are some sweet axes.

That Randall is awesome and worth a few bucks. Probably not good for much other than drooling over, but awesome nonetheless.......

Yes the sg has humbuckers and the strat has single coils, I was just curious as to the manufacturer and model of the humbuckers, emg, Seymour Duncan, Etc

The SG has Gibson Humbuckers 490R at the neck and 498T at the bridge. The Strat has the Abby single coil. She's been winding pickups for Fender since 1956. She's still there.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunThat last Buck is kind of a rare bird. Don't see them too often. Very nice.......

thanks Ken. I apologize for the poor clarity of the photo. The engraving on the aluminum handles are superb.

Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110That's Gene's #1 semi. Heck of a good skinning knife.

I really like your knives, esp #4 and #5!

Great thread. I'm glad a knife section got started. I can add a few to this thread, but nothing as nice as some of them I've seen here.
Queen Premium Hunter drop point with a burl maple handle. A Gerber A400 and a Gerber Trout and Bird.
DSCF0238.jpg

A Kilgen and a Queen #74.
DSCF0237.jpg

Originally Posted By: K22

A Kilgen and a Queen #74.
DSCF0237.jpg

I like that little Stag handled B&T ALLOT Jim.
Let me know when you get tired of it.
grin.gif

Back