*** KDOG'S MISSED AIR HUNT ***

Sorry about that Kurt but i didnt want to ruin the experience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Did Bill actually hunt in that pink sweatshirt?????Did Rudy give him his bunny ears and tell him he was the EasterBunny and to flop on the ground while he was calling?

And i see knowone woke up any groundhogs,,,,you guys dont have the Buckeye Chuck call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keith,

I was'nt going to mention the pink sweat shirt, but since you brought it up. Yes he wore it all day, White pants, and a pink sweatshirt felt like I was yote huntin in san fran sisco. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No, no bunny ears. And they refused to take me to the secret hog calling grounds unless you were there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I wanted to get something, anything, a ground hog ? Well I would have had a full body mount done ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Oh, you guy's would have loved this one.

So we are taking turns calling, Rudy called the first spot, Bill called the second spot, and so on. Well before the last stand we stop and get a bite to eat. ( good food, and thanks Bill I never did thank you for lunch )

The next stand it's Bills turn to call again. We walk a mile through waist deep snow, all up hill, using our weapons like walking sticks, to get to the stand.

We set up, and I wait,and I wait, nothing, no sound. I finally glance down at Bill and he is motioning to his chest, and then like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif. No calls. So I had to call. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Turns out he took his calls off before lunch, and left them in my vehicle.

Now I admit to not being the most expirienced coyote caller, but I do know one thing, if you plan to call coyote, you need a call.

No not at all!You have to have control of your facial expressions to make it hit the higher female coyote sounds.Proper diet helps a lot too.Probably want leave the tighty whitey's home also.

The story behind the sweatshirt I Bought a grey one put it in the washer with some bleach and that is the color it came out AND IT IS NOT PINK it is peach

Bill

This is very interesting, if what you are proposing is correct. Then it would be possible to execute the dual call manuver with just one hand call.

Is this method, regional ? I have not heard it being used before.

Someone told me this originated in the state of Ohio.I could not tell you for sure because I have never been that far east.

Now around here in Oklahoma we have several guys that talk out that call hole but I have never noticed anyone calling coyotes that way.

Bill, Bill,..... Bill, Bill, Bill.

I am quite sure no one here believes that any more than Rudy and I did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Got to remember diet is very important.If the scent is something like Cheetos and Jack Daniels all you can attract are coyote girls.(you know the kind you would rather chew your arm off the next morning when you wake up and they are asleep on your arm and you don't want to wake them up)

Bill had been drinking jim beam the night before and we had eggs, sausage gravy, and coffee that day.

What sort of critter do you think that would bring in ?

Kurt You could have given me your coatBut you didn't offer that so you were not to ashamed of hunting with me or you would have done everything in you powers to cover it up so you must live with your mistakes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bill

Quote:
The story behind the sweatshirt I Bought a grey one put it in the washer with some bleach and that is the color it came out AND IT IS NOT PINK it is peach

Bill

Duuuude, that's salmon. Much more manly.

Back