*** KDOG'S MISSED AIR HUNT ***

Now your opening a can of worms /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Lucky they beat Michigan,,,,you better go back and look at the stats.OSU's offensive rolled over Michigans defense.And OSU also had 3 turnovers.

Now Texas was lucky to beat OSU last year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Wheres the Kurt fella anyway,,,,, cant wait to hear his twisted view of this hunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Speaking of missing compadre's wheres that Swift fella?Stirring up a big pot of crap somewhere else im sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

WildBill,

Did you and your good buddy Jim Beam srated talking to each other yet??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im in the mood for a cold one myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kurt,

Good to see you made it home in one piece,,,,,did you do the double call technigue???Enquiering minds would like to know???lol.

Of course he had Air balls and lots of em,,,,,like i said hes a chip off the ole block /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey kurt I am glad you made it today Thank you very much for the knives and i will tell you like every one else come on back any time you like

Bill

Keith,

After all the warnings you gave wildbill, do you believe he looked at me and told me he was flexable.

Oh, he did add " but I'm not easy "

Well both teams have ring now don't they. Here is a pic of the rings Texas got. One from the NCAA and one from UT. Yes, Rudy I had to bring them out again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[image]
DSC00269.jpg
[/image]

Keith,
I did'nt have time to try anything fancy, we had air coyote all over us. Man, Im telling you we were covered up.

Bill,

Carefull about them invites bud, you might be throwing me out at gun point someday.

You probably would have appriciated the possoms,I think they are about thawed out now. I knew I shoulda brought the other truck.

My daughter just read this whole post and now something is wrong She is rolling around on the floor trying to get her air back

Bill

Get the air tank and fill her back up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back