*** KDOG'S MISSED AIR HUNT ***

WildBill

How old is she??????If shes of legal age i got a hose that i can pump her up with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

wooow sorry about that ,,,,its the Bud speaking,,,,honestly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I didnt say that,,,,,,it was the BUD talking,,,,thats why i dont drink,whenever i do it just seems to get me in trouble /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Yea i need more practice,,,,,,drinking.I get plenty of practice with the other thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

It's best to stick to one or the other, when you get good at both you end up like me, with four kids to three different women.

WildBill,

Me and Samuel Adams are shareing the puter now.....and Mama's on her way home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thats Cool Thunder

Bill

Thanks Bill...

That is on of my sons with the rings. The young man in the back ground is Bret Valdez. He was part of the o-line. Very nice guy. This pic was taken at the Relay for Life. He brought a football down for the auction that was autographed by several UT players. I believe he is bring a few more for this year. He also said that if he is picked up to go pro he would make a nice donation to the relay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thunder,
Good looking son and with that smile on his face i know hes a big UT fan.Great pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

But my son Brandon knows who the best college football team is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BUCKS
IMG_1644.jpg

Back