Just when you thought you had tried it all... 14 Hit the dirt...

dude, I dont know what your problem is with me, I dont even know you.. always 2-3 I run into like this ever season. I didnt even know I was a regular member on ANY other hunting forums??? so this is news to me. Its amazing how much stuff I hear that ive done and said, that im TOTALLY oblivious too. we have way over 300, shot a few in september sorry I didnt specify that didnt know there were guys going back and going through my posts with a fine toothed comb.. thats great if your killing more than us, highly doubt you are but either way keep at it. good luck..

velociraptor i am new here, but it seems like your posts are condesending. I really like this site and enjoy the stories and pics. I hope to contribute in a postive way to this site. It seem you have an axe to grind. If so come out w/ it. don't hint around hiding behind your computer. Its not cool and dang sure ruins great threads like this one. grow up.

#'s really don't mean squat Velociraptor. some guys hunt harder/smarter/more than others. these guys do all of it and their [beeep] good at what they do.

Originally Posted By: velociraptor My partner and I have shot plenty of coyotes this year. I'm just wondering where we stack up , to the so called best.
If I'm offending anybody by asking a simple question, I'm sorry.

velociraptor,

I'm kinda wondering if you stack up too. How many have you and your pard killed this year?

Hope I'm not offending you by asking.

I've shot a few this year too, about 7. Do I stack up to you velociraptor?

Lol. Mitch don't let this stuff get to you buddy. Do your thing and rip the rear mirror off your truck, no ones coming up behind you.

Like I tell my kids, " do your job and worry about YOU and no one else "

Congrats to you and your hunting partner Marty. Nice pics.

veloc- the amount of crap that is spewing through your trap right now is unbearable. all of your questions that you ask are just irrelevant and ignorant. please do everyone a favor and stop hating and posting on this thread..just cuz you cant shoot over 350 yotes in a year doesnt mean you have to lie and tell everyone you shoot over 400...thank you

Welcome Marty.. We all enjoy the post Mitch puts up on here about you two. I have met Mitch a couple times and hunted with him once, hope our paths grass again.

Mitch- don't worry about some of the yammering on here, I know that it gets old but those of us that really know you know how hard you guys hunt and how many miles you put on in a year. Keep stackin em and keep the stories and pic comin. We all know you kill a pile of yotes!..except when your with me.
wink.gif

No dog in this fight what so ever.But I have a pretty good Idea who velociraptor is and I think alot of you guys are pretty quick to dismiss him/them as not up to the task at hand of killing LOTS and LOTS of coyotes(400).You are DEAD WRONG...If it is who I think it is,I've talked to a friend of mine from back that way, he tells me they flat out know how to kill the coyotes and lots of them.So before some of you guys start thinking you know what you're talking about.Think Again.....

Good Hunting Chad

utah I dont think anybody was calling out velociraptor saying he cound't kill coyotes, it was more along his questioning the validity of the original posters story. He has since comeback and edited his posts which IMO is an addmittance of guilt. If there was nothing wrong w/ his posts then he would have had no reason to edit them.

Wow. I'd like to know who velociraptor is. I don't think Mitch was challenging anyone. These guys are at the top of their game and enjoy killing dogs. I'm sure there's others out there with 3-400 coyotes, good for them. Keep up the great work Mitch and Marty, I enjoy the stories. Marty, this is one of the first controversial topics i've seen, sorry you had to experience it right away as a new member. Most members are very friendly and enjoy stories and post without confliction.

I can honestly say I could care less what numbers a guy puts up. What I do care about and really enjoy are Getemclose's (Mitch's) posts, stories, and photographs. Can't get enough of those!

I didn't see velociraptors original posts as they were edited before I checked back on this thread, but i have a pretty good idea of what they were getting at...The reason I like this forum so much is there is so little of that kind of stuff that goes on here...On a local forum in Alberta, almost every post gets de-graded with junk like that, and most (including myself) serious hunters don't post much of anything on there. I'm glad that this forum is the way it is, and I sure hope that this stays as just a rare occasion. Not saying the guy cant kill yotes a heck of alot better than most I know, but no need to question the fantastic accomplishments of someone else.

CONGRATS BOYS!!!! And best of luck for whats left of the season!!

Just keep hinting and posting pics guys. We are all here for the same reason, because we are passionate about this sport.

Keep up the good work.

Mitch and Marty.. Please don't let one ruin it for the rest.. I truley enjoy reading your posts and seeing the pictures of your efforts.
smile.gif

Keep up the good work, keep stacking em up, have fun, and keep posting, if you don't I'll be ticked off..

That must have been a blast calling all those in and walking away with 14. That's going to be hard for you both to beat for a while probably. I've never come close to that for a weekend. You sure do set the bar high. Congratulations
w00t.gif

Back