Just when you thought you had tried it all... 14 Hit the dirt...

Great hunting guys.

I'd watch the video if it was on a cell phone. Too many buttons and do-dads on real cameras for me to figure out. Tripods alone give me fits
cursing.gif

Thanks guys, ill look into that editting sotware thanks.

yes we both shoot .243 with 60gr. sierra HP'S I wont brag them up to much but I wont down grade them either. if you hit the coyote right very little damage.. all about shot placement like with any bullet.

Looks like you guys have had an awesome year. Sounds like you guys are pushing 300 or a few more. When do you guys start hunting for the year, to kill so many? Or are coyotes running everywhere to kill that many, just on the weekends.

Nice job Mitch you guys just keep wacking them! Looks like your giving my old camera a work out glad too see it. If you ever have any ? About it you got my number I would be glad to help. Can't wait to see the footage take care. Skinner

Gotta pile on....that's awesome.

I always enjoy your posts and can't imagine that much action.

Keep living the dream!

Sendit

Great post bud I had to become a member lot of great posts on here. Again great job bud maybe we cant get into them again this weekend. I talked to a guy over here that said he shot 9 over here on sat.

Back