Just when you thought you had tried it all... 14 Hit the dirt...

WTG Mitch and welcome aboard Marty!!
thumbup.gif
Nice to have you here.

Looks like you guys have had an awesome year. Sounds like you guys are pushing 300 or a few more. When do you guys start hunting for the year, to kill so many? Or are coyotes running everywhere? And you guys mostly killed them all on the weekends?

I heard, maybe just a rumor, that you guys start in the middle of September. And can I ask what your running total is so far. So I have something to shoot for.

Last edited:
velocirptor I have a 2010 chvy and as of this post I have 127 thousand miles on it we cover a lot of ground hunting dogs and put all our free time into hunting. I will say that the number one thing about putting numbers up like we do is the way Mitch can handle a rifle. He is by far one of the best shots.
It is an obsession with him to never miss. His shooting has pulled us through ever tournment this year. If it was not for him then we would not of done as good as we did. He made shot after shot and came out of stand after stand with doubles/triples.
He is eager to say "hurry and get me on another stand". Mitch started hunting with me from a very young age and I am proud to see the kind of coyote hunter he has turned out to be. Hard work,lots of gas money, time and Mitch"s shoting is how we put numbers up like we did.

Originally Posted By: marty ovelocirptor I have a 2010 chvy and as of this post I have 127 thousand miles on it we cover a lot of ground hunting dogs and

Bet the cost for tires and gas alone added up substantially.

What tires are you liking/running?

I would be calling that spot once a month, perfect coyote country
nice job, it sure is great when a plan comes together.

velociraptor- 1st off..you will never be able to compete with mitch and marty so dont try to make it a competition. 2nd off- it takes a ton of effort, being in an area where alot of coyotes are, and being able to shoot very well to put up the numbers they do.

veloc- if i think you could compete with them you wouldn't be asking so many questions. Do your own homework man,get out there and test things out, its part of the hunt

Back