gays VS Gas

There are a few things that I would like to clear up. Where is it that I said I support gay marriages. If you read, I said I do not approve of their way of life, but now I'm accused of being a homosexual :rolleyes: go figure, and now I dont understand the differents between right and wrong because of homosexual priests that are molesting childern. Dah...WTF... I made no mention of it being exceptable behavior. So now I'm a liberal that doesn't know right from wrong.

You seem to do a lot of labeling in here, I've recieved several e-mails from members that say they wont post in here because of this very reason.
As quoted by one saying its turned into the RIGHT WHITE WAY, and if you dont adhere to their way of thinking you'll be reminded when you open the door.
90% of the time I agree with what is said, but I dont agree to all of it. I threw out a few bones just to see how the RIGHT WHITE WAY bulldogs would chew on it. I should of listened, because thats just what happens, conform to our way is the message that the regular posters imply in here, if not you have a label, one day you may be a son of bitch, a gay the next, what ever fits at the moment because your always right. Lord help you if they "assume" your a demacrat even if they share the same veiws as all of you on a subject.

It would be kinda dull in here if there wasn't someone for you to beat into submission /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just dont call me a gay or a son-of-a-bitch cause now your stepping out of bounds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

What do you guy's think; I'm thinking of voting for Al Sharpton, any pro's or con's

Carry-on girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote: "I'm thinking of voting for Al Sharpton."
LOL, now there's a quality candidate for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

For one I aint calling anyone in here queer,and I posted in here ,as far as the right white way,I dont appreciate either ,just because I feel a certain way about things and I'm a white boy I'm dubbed a member of the right white way,and myself personally,I get alittle tired of being accussed ,because of my beliefs,that I'm intolerant of other people and races ,I'm just intolerant of whats wrong including child molesting priests,as far as I'm concerned there not even christians ,just wolves in sheeps clothing.I really get a kick how if a minority in this country started spouting off and ranting about issues its alright,but if a white boy speaks his mind he's accussed of everthing short of being a white supremisist.I'd vote for Al if he held my views,but he cant even let the civil war rest ,he wants reparations for the slaves,what he doesnt realize that people like us already payed with our blood in 1860-1865,and if anybody has a right to scream unfair treatment it would be the native americans who have suffered atrocities that Al sharpton couldnt even imagine.And if people are so afraid to speak up and stick there neck out thats there problem,thats how this country wound up in the state that its in by not speaking up for what they believe and figuring the other guy will do it.I do not feel guilty for what I believe,I dont condone this homo stuff one bit,and never said that you did,but I posted here and got throwed into the lot,all I can say is if you dont speak up on what you feel is right dont come whining to me when it's pounding down your front door,one more note I'd like to add alittle off course, but I feel alot of our restrictive gun laws we have to put up with is because there are alot of people who didnt speak up and do there part when the tasks arose,it's I'll let the other guy take care of it,and complain about it later.I'll refrain from slightly foul language,so if you dont vote dont b*****! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Bud Nadeau,

As one of the guys who flames you all I can say is you bring it on your self.

I have had many good debates with people on this site and others that I do not agree with and it stayed civil.

You on the other hand like the “shock value” of being provocative, argueementive, and insulting. You get back what you dish out. I’m not saying it’s bad to have an opposing view point, just don’t be an ass expressing it.

Normally I would not have replied to your last post but you have reached a new low of insulting fellow members with racism. And don’t defend it as saying you were just passing on what someone else emailed you. You played the card you deal with the ramifications.

People like you give people like us a bad name.

I’m starting to think you’re a PETA plant.

Steve

Stu,
I read your post wrong, sorry about that. Crazy? Hell everyone knows that I am a crazy old S.O.B. already, we just ain't decided for sure about YOU yet.LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you're going to argue, or even just take a contradictory position, you need to be prepared to take some heat over it. No different here than any other political discussion.

Heck, look at my participation in this thread: By volume, I'm clearly on the "wrong" side of the issue. But I'm not insulting anyone, calling names, anything like that. I've made my points, held my ground and challenged the opposition.

And you know what's the most funny thing of all in this? I don't even like gays. Don't like the lifestyle, don't like anything about the mess.

That's why I keep asking for a constitutional reason to oppose them. Been looking for one a long time, so far I haven't found it.

Originally posted by Rich Cronk:
[qb]Stu,
I read your post wrong, sorry about that. Crazy? Hell everyone knows that I am a crazy old S.O.B. already, we just ain't decided for sure about YOU yet.LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif [/qb]
Oh, I'm crazy, all right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But so far they haven't locked me up for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Stu said "But I'm not insulting anyone, calling names, anything like that. I've made my points, held my ground and challenged the opposition."

Gee Stu you don't suppose that whether we agree or not, you present your argument{no matter how incorrect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif }in a logical manner with some info or at least a rational logical thought process to back t up?

In that type of discussion, there is the chance{danger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif } of one or the other actually seeing the opposing point of view as vald.

However that isn't the way some people debate. They refuse to answer direct questions, ignore the answers they asked for, make inflammatory unsubstantiated statements and fill the void in between w th innuendo and whining. They quickly become a victim and every one else is a bully. In their mind,the only wrong point of view is one that is opposite to theirs.
Not because they can satisfy the argument with facts or logic, but because they say so. Because someone says sheep have six legs, don't make it so.

Bud Nadeau, I really like your cheap shot about "White guys" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Wrong again!!!!!
I'm Red and I'm a Frog. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes, there that danger.

But in this case, I think it's a really, really small. one. Too much emotion and visceral reaction to the topic at hand.

But, it has been an interestin thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Originally posted by Rich Cronk:
[qb]The painful truth is that being Gay is NOT normal, and for us to pretend that it IS normal would be a very large lie. I agree that they can not help the way they feel, but then neither can a serial killer. Another painful truth is that the Gays are not fighting to practice un-natural sex behind closed doors. They are fighting for the right to get married, adopt children and teach those children that being Gay is normal. They are also fighting for tax shelters that other married couples with children enjoy.[/qb]
Exactly. If there were no perks for being married, they wouldn't want to be.

The institution of marriage is not revered like it once was, even by heteros. It's become too easy to call it quits (divorce), or shack up (as Dr. Laura puts it), instead of making a commitment (marriage) and working hard to keep that commitment alive and in force.

Ironic that the group fighting the hardest to keep marriage alive is the homosexuals.

TTLS,
You are correct of course, but I am hoping that you don't actually believe we should allow Homosexuals to marry and take advantage of all of the legal perks that come with a REAL marriage. The only real reason that they have gained the foot hold they already enjoy is because our legislature and our Court system has been infiltrated with homosexuals. Shucks, back in the 70,s when I was working the night shift, we used to arrest people for imoral acts. Imagine that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LMAO I must be an evil person. I am a gun owning, heterosexual, Christian, white male that happens to be a little homophobic. In liberal terms I am a hateful war mongering Cult member of the Religious Right. What the hell does being gay really mean to you liberals? I think it is a bizarre and perverted sexual fetish and nothing more. My bible says Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve. LOL No fudge packers in my family or Church either. Hell I don’t even think our priest has molested any one lately. Imagine that!

Gas prices, jobless people and healthcare? Who cares? If you can’t find a job in America you are too damned picky or spoiled rather.. If a guy wants to work in the good old USA there is work to be had. No one should blame Uncle Sam for their shortcomings and laziness. That’s the problem. To many people have their hand out wanting the Government to take care of them? Oh, lower my gas prices, give me health care and give me a job. That is sickening, if you want to get ahead in life make something happen and stop bitching about how bad you have it. This is America if you can’t make it here you hopeless.

We Americans can’t have it too bad if all we have to do is argue about a bunch of queers. LOL

Good hunting.

Q,

If homosexuality was natural the human race would be extinct. I'm glad there's a president who thinks there rights end behind closed doors. Once married they have the right to adopt a perfectly healthy heterosexual kid and turn the kids life upside down. I agree there are alot of other issues like free trade (destroying America). But that's a loosing battle no matter who you vote for. If Kerry pulled it off you might hear a whisper about American workers and there kids but india will be the next giant sucking sound. The Decay Of Western Civilization. Our fore fathers have struck oil spinning in there graves.......

Once married they have the right to adopt a perfectly healthy heterosexual kid

They don't have to get married to adopt kids. They can do that right now, have been able to for years.

As stated by Q-wagoner:
What the hell does being gay really mean to you liberals.
To liberals it means a chance at possibly getting there hands on the actual constitution and change the actual original wording,not just adding amendments.Once you change the actual and original wording,every thing is fair game.

So its funny the homo's forcing their agenda on us?I fail to see the humor.
Another nail in the coffin of American tradition.

Stu-

This whole thing isn't about what consenting adults do in their basement. Marriage is NOT keeping things in the basement.

A small question I ask of you: If this was about consenting adults, in their OWN basement, how are you allowing yourself to defend homosexual MARRIAGE at the damned County/City Courthouse?

Stu, you might want to consider the "camel's nose under the tent" theory and you falling victim to it.

I don't care what you do in your basement. I DO care if you take your conduct out on the street in front of my kids. Period.

And don't cry and scream "foul" when you are bleeding...you've been warned.

Back