gays VS Gas

Rich Cronk - Very true. The current press is for society to award them some special legal status. They are currently protected by the same laws as everyone else. What they are not given is any legal recognition when they choose "by their own will and actions" to ignore or distort those laws for their own personal benefit. Since they have all kinds of legal, monitary and social benefits to gain, why would they ever back down?

Stu- To answer your question directly, they harm only themselves in their basement. If they would only stay there we would not be writing this thread. They are not staying in their basement. Their political activism seeks to debase our country to the point where that which is evil will be called good and that which is good shall be called evil. That sorta affects me, my family and our great nation.

If I could wave a magic stick and have something good happen? Well, everyone would just tell them where their basement is. If they keep screaming that they don't enjoy being depraved in an American basement, show them a world travel guide.

Yellowhammer, I drive a pick up truck,1998 GMC 4x4 It gets 18 -20 miles a gallon. That is real good for a full size regular cab 5.7 lit. pick up truck. I need a 4x4 truck to get me to my job here up north.(in the winter) I also need it to haul grain and other things for my farm.(yes I work 2 jobs!) I drive a motorcycle to work in the summer months that gets me close to 40 miles a gallon. Now if I could get to work and haul farm supplies in a Yugo thats gets 40 to 50 miles per gallon I'd buy one but it just won't do the work I need it to do.
As far as every famly has gays in it?? Somebody is wrong on that comment too. there are NONE in my family anywhere.

Stu,
The fact is, is that the gay issue does affect us all. If we cave to the gay marriage issue, where do we ddraw the line?

Another fact in this country is that someone is going to be "forcing their beliefs (or rules)" on someone else. Like it or not it is fact.

As I have said before, like it or not our country was founded on Biblical principles. Whether you believe in God or not, Biblical principles are a good place to start when making laws.

Another fact that we have to live with here is that we have a democratic government. Most of us tend to like this part of it unless things aren't going our way.

At this point in time, one of the issues happens to be gay marriage (which I happen to be against).
Whether I like it or not, I have a feeling the gays are going to come out on top when it comes right down to it.

Hypothetical Situation:

You and your wife are killed in an accident, you haven't got a will and no relatives to take your kids.

A gay couple decides to addopt them and raise them as they see fit and show them love in "their own way"

In conclusion:
I don't think I or any of the other abnormal freaks with Biblical morals is going to just sit around and let the Sodomite lifestyle replace or be equal to what we believe is moral without a fight.
AW

How much will it cost to allow gay marriage?

I'm talking about Insurance costs by forcing business to cover the gay spouse.

The costs to Social security by giving benefits to gay spouses.

The cost or benefit to the IRS by allowing dependants and or the marriage penelty or benefit?

The cost to society, or not, by sanctioning gay couple adoptions?

I'm just asking?

It cost me an extra $6 a week if the gas prices go to $1.85/gallon.

blak coyote:

in the bible I dont know the exact verse,but the sins of a father are passed down to his son's and so forth.
Deuteronomy 5:9

Also read Romans 1:24-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9 and 1Timothy 1:10 if you think it is only an "Old Testement" thing.

Stu said: "I hold the fundamental value system that the govt should stay out of our private business. It should serve to protect our rights and properties from the encroachment of others, including the govt itself. Something that some may view is wrong is not necessarily something to be made illegal, unless it can be shown to harm another.

So far, I simply have not been able to see where it harms anyone else what 2 consenting adults do in private."
---------------
Interesting indeed. Here is something to ponder--Sex with animals, sex with others of the same sex, sodomy. If it were not for these things we would not be looking at an epidemic of A.I.D.S. in our society today.

yellowhammer
Those scriptures you posted were supberb. Please check Lev. 20: 10-21. I do believe the homos will prevail and this great nation of ours will be treated like Sodom and Gomorrah sooner or later. One more good reason to get your life turned over to Jesus. Thanks for listening /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A few more facts:

Leading serial killers are all homosexuals.

Donald Harvey (37 murders), John Wayne Gacy (33 murders), Patrick Wayne Kearney (32 murders), Bruce Davis (28 murders), Dean Corli, Elmer Wayne Henley, David Owen Brooks (27 murders), Juan Corona (25 murders), Jeffrey Dahmer (17 murders), Stephen Kraft (16 murders), William Bonin (14 murders)... (New York Times / Associated Press article, 8-15-92)

MORTALITY AND MORBIDITY IN THE SODOMITE POPULATION:

6,737 obituaries from 18 U.S. homosexual journals over 13 years were compared to a

large sample of obituaries from regular newspapers. The study found:

The median age of death of married men was 75 and 80% died old (>65 yrs.)

The median age of death for unmarried or divorced men was 57 and

32% of them died old.

The median age of death for married women was 79, and 60% of them died old.

However, the median age of death for homosexuals was the same nationwide:

Only 2% surviving to old age!

In scientific surveys, homosexuals admitted to much more frequent illegal drug use compared to the normal population (45%, 64%, and 90% in different surveys).

Interesting indeed. Here is something to ponder--Sex with animals, sex with others of the same sex, sodomy. If it were not for these things we would not be looking at an epidemic of A.I.D.S. in our society today.

Rich, do you know something that the rest of us don't? I am unaware of anything proving the source of aids. I've heard all manner of things, including the theory -unproven- that it statred by some guy jamming a resus in the jungle somewhere.

Which, if true, would still leave the question: Where did the monkey get it?

My personal theory is that it was bio-warfare research that got out of the lab. That's what I concluded when it first showed up, and have seen nothing so far to cause me to change my mind. Perhaps one day more data will be forthcoming. It is, after all, just a working theory. The only part of it that I never have resolved to my satisfaction is which govt did it: ours or theirs.

As it does not require sex of any kind to transmit, as any bodily fluid will do, and we don't actually know where it came from, all is speculation on that front. We do know that in humans, the first cases were in gays.

Tell me all you folks that are reading the sciptures, where do all the catholic priests that are being found to have homosexual relations with miners, and I'm sure it doesn't stop there. Just how do they fit into the beleifs that you preach.
They are supposed to be the convayors of gods word. How can we trust what is being taught, but on the other hand, the very conveyors of gods word is being disregarded in such a digraceful way.
Where does it stop, or a better question is where did it start, its roots are buried deep in our very own beliefs.
So where do we start sorting out right from wrong; do we start in the church first or in our government first.
Just a thought to think about...

where do all the catholic priests that are being found to have homosexual relations with miners, and I'm sure it doesn't stop there. Just how do they fit into the beleifs that you preach.
I would say that they fit into this category:

Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven Many will say to me in that day, Lord Lord,have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? ain in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you, depart from me, you that work iniquity. Matt. 7:21-23
As far as the origin of aids, there are some ideas.

http://www.amazinginfoonhomosexuals.com/aids.htm

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite.jsp?doc=2098.3cce

http://www.avert.org/origins.htm

This isn't rocket science. If a priest molests someone he is a pervert and a criminal and should be dealt with as such. If a plumber molests someone, he's a pervert and criminal and should be dealt with as such. It's simple do the crime, do the time unless it's in your job description.
There are a few exceptions to this of course, if you are a Kennedy and drive your car off a bridge whle you're drunk , resultng in the death of someone and you flee the scene, that's ok. Or if you are married and happen to be the president of the U.S., it's ok to have sex with an intern and cost the country millions of dollars as a result of you acton and lies. After all both you and your wife have been screwing everyone for years.

Bud it's very easy to cloud the issues with non relevant garbage. It doesn't change the fact that if you can't tell right from wrong you must be a lieberal and there is little or no hope of ever explaining it to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Aids didn't migrate from the heterosexual, monogamous portion of society to the "Gay" community, and on to the animal kingdom. :eek: The world ain't flat. :eek: Western civilizaton morals and laws were based on the bible. These things are true. :eek: Saying they aren't doesn't change the facts.

We don't make things better or right by making laws that make up into down and down into up. So gather your guts and try to do the right thing, one thing at a time. We are in this $hit storm because too many people take the easy way. There isn't a one line easy solution, but that doesn't mean we cover our heads with a blanket and hope the scary stuff never touches us.

Nadeau;Is that French?OK now I know what you really mean by your signature.
Blow a vintage circe dinner bell and they will come!!!
Come out of the closet Bud,tell us about your normal life.Who's your special dinner bell? Are you two getting married?Im sure all of us here will be going to the wedding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gees, I only asked how do we handle the very problem that you are so against is right under the roof that you go to every sunday morning.

Theres no clouding any issues at all, and how did we get from all this to a kennedy in a car to a president having sex, has no relavents at all to what we are talking about.

Berry your not even worth a reply /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bud

If you don't understand the analogy with Kennedy or the Clintons, then I say again.

"It doesn't change the fact that if you can't tell right from wrong you must be a lieberal and there is little or no hope of ever explaining it to you. "

BTW there ain't no fudge packers in my church or in my family. Once again you speak of something you have no knowledge of. Generalizatons with no substance. Typical Lieberal rhetoric.

Anyone that thinks there ain't no victims or that homosexual behavior is "normal" should spend some time reading through the links Yellowhammer posted. Let's see if that curdles your cream.

Bud,
I have not yet said anything about religion as of yet, but ponder this--- Catholic Priests who molest children should be prosecuted in court just like any other pervert. The people in the Caholic church who are protecting these perverts are accessories to the crimes and should be prosecuted as such. Not all Priests are perverts, and the fact that some priests do molest children does not mean that all catholics condone the practice.

Stu,
I don't keep all of the facts that I read in studies about A.I.D.S., but I wish that I would have. I will probably spell some of these words wrong, so please forgive me. Aquired Immune Defiency Syndrome (AIDS) was caused by people subjecting themselves to untold numbers of disease germs so many times that their bodies could no longer fight them all off. Somewhere in all of this process and during the time that a pervert's immune system was down, a NEW virus was created. This virus was dubbed H.I.V., which is now known to progress into full blown AIDS in many cases. For us to believe that the AIDS virus was secretly released into our society on purpose by our own Government in atempt to lower the population in our country is down right crazy.

For us to believe that the AIDS virus was secretly released into our society on purpose by our own Government in atempt to lower the population in our country is down right crazy.

I said I thought it could be a bio-warfare development that got out of the lab. Period. I also said I had doubts as to which govt I thought most likely to have been behind such development.

I did not say a word about the how or why of it. You just did.

So which one of us is the crazy one? Me for not saying something, or you, for putting what I didn't say in my mouth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bud :
Tell me all you folks that are reading the sciptures, where do all the catholic priests that are being found to have homosexual relations with miners, and I'm sure it doesn't stop there. Just how do they fit into the beleifs that you preach.
They are supposed to be the convayors of gods word. How can we trust what is being taught, but on the other hand, the very conveyors of gods word is being disregarded in such a digraceful way.
Where does it stop, or a better question is where did it start, its roots are buried deep in our very own beliefs.
Deception and perversion began in Genesis. It will continue until the end of time as we understand it. We rely on deception to kill wolves, coyotes, to lure game and to catch fish. It should come as no surprise that there are wolves in sheep's clothing... the Lord said it would be so.

How can we know truth? A simple analogy is: "How do we find the North Star?" There are millions of stars available. Given no reference, no text, no personal witness, no tools, or verbal instruction, how would we determine if such a thing is and if so, how would we find it? I would say that one's motive would dictate the sincerity and the depth of the search.
Say we find ourselves struggling through a harsh and hostile land. We learn through our own obervation that others are referencing things to guide them. However, the ones who follow a particular "star" always seem different. They do not wander around as others. They do not fear others.They have a quiet peace and sureness about their journey. Later, the other things referenced are gone, as are those who followed them. We begin to understand that finding this particular "star" is not only crucial to our immediate survival, but indeed, the only hope we have of determining our progress. Now we have proper motivation and determination for both seeking and finding the North Star.
It is easy to understand why so many great scientist became Christians. A truly great scientist finds reward in the honor, respect and discipline the process demands as much if not more so than the glimpse of truth revealed. They submit themselves to it because they know if they do not, then what they discover will be less than what they could have seen. The mirror they gaze into will have to reflect the part of themselves which they cast into it. If we seek self, we shall find self, if we seek only truth, then we shall find it. That is a promise (and a truth) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Like this forum's title says, it can be "Painful", so it is not for the weak of spine or mind of whine, but for those whose hunger has tempered their will to endure.
Good Journey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

First, I try to remember that the smallest minority is the individual, but I still don't see marraige as a "right".

Victimless crime??? Not unless you decide to just lay down in your bed and die from AIDS, cancer, whatever. If a person wrecks the motorcycle without a helmet, the hospital bill will be much higher, thus effecting us. If people are spreading AIDS, keeping the virus alive, it is effecting us. I've operated on people with AIDS, and I'm not too thrilled about risking my life with these people. I don't care how you acquired AIDS, hetero or homo, that person is a potential killer. I wouldn't want to sit next to a TB patient on an airplane, either. I'm not a homophobe, but my instict for self preservation is very strong.

Back