Fred Eichlers Response to FMJ

your probably right! just saw the episode last night. wondered why he was using fmj BUT all the critters he shot where dead! I love the show. i check the dvr for it every night. I have heard people give fred crap for his excitement too. I actually love that about him.

i will admit i didnt read every post here, but got the idea.
one has to remember with hunting shows, they have the ability to edit. that means a gut shot animal that isnt recovered will not make the show, so sure all the animal were dead, the ones they found that is.

i have had major hide damage with fmj's, hit some of the bigger bones and the bone fragments blow huge holes in the hide. i have rarely lost a dog shot with an expanding bullet.

Geez!
Let it go! The man explained himself, which, he didnt have to do.
The use of FMJ was legal in this instance.

It is really no wonder Ive not seen any other posts from Fred after the bashing he got early on in this thread.

Again...It was legal.

'nuff said.

sFun_DeadHorse.gif

Chupa

seen new episode of predator nation. using full metal jackets and it looked to me as if they killed yotes and bobcats just as well if not better than todays more popular ammo. there i finally whipped the dead horse to. just cause it was still kicking. on another note i heard fred is originally from close to Dover Tn or his parents live there. maybe he can shine some light on that.

Originally Posted By: cawilson82seen new episode of predator nation. using full metal jackets and it looked to me as if they killed yotes and bobcats just as well if not better than todays more popular ammo. there i finally whipped the dead horse to. just cause it was still kicking. on another note i heard fred is originally from close to Dover Tn or his parents live there. maybe he can shine some light on that.

haha naw he hates us! jk

the guy can sure fling an arrow too! one of the best in the game in my opinion!

Originally Posted By: lon0121the guy can sure fling an arrow too! one of the best in the game in my opinion!
seems the best in the game always get the most tumult, I just saw the new episode as well, GREAT JOB FRED!!! those hornady FMJ's put em down!!!

i downgraded my cable! so i dont get the channel he was on
frown.gif

but i do get mojos coming to the call
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back