Fred Eichler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Super White HunterRemember the best predator hunters in the world are out there and not on TV, you will never hunt with them and probably never even meet them, they do it because they enjoy it not to be on TV.

True that.. A handful of real good ones on this forums as well.

It makes me question the sanity and the "knowledge" he supposedly posseses.

If he is the great predator hunter he is suppoose to be; surely at some point he has heard of a HP, V-max, or some other better construted bullet. One of his hunting buds has bound to have said "hey Fred, Try these bullets out"

Originally Posted By: getemcloseOriginally Posted By: Super White HunterRemember the best predator hunters in the world are out there and not on TV, you will never hunt with them and probably never even meet them, they do it because they enjoy it not to be on TV.

True that.. A handful of real good ones on this forums as well.

I almost said ofcourse I am here, but I won't

you are right there are some great ones here and I have problems gathering all the info that I should from here.

He might have a TV show but I would have a really hard time hunting with a guy that has to act like every time he pulls the trigger its his first time I mean he calls for 1 or 2 min. a coyote comes in and it like holy Shitz look at me I;m really excited and wrecks the rest of the stand. and then when another one comes in he blames the lost opertunity for a double on something else other than than his jumping around an hollering.........Heelllll when my boy was 10 he had way more self controll than Fred E.

Originally Posted By: getfoxyIt makes me question the sanity and the "knowledge" he supposedly posseses.

If he is the great predator hunter he is suppoose to be; surely at some point he has heard of a HP, V-max, or some other better construted bullet. One of his hunting buds has bound to have said "hey Fred, Try these bullets out"

He is using V-MAX in his last show.

He just married the right women, thats the only reason he is on tv. It sure ant from his hunting skills.

Originally Posted By: WSMBUCKHe just married the right women, thats the only reason he is on tv. It sure ant from his hunting skills.

This is what I believe as well. I think it accounts for probably more than %85 of why he's on tv.

Chupa

Some guys earn it.. some inherit it..
grin.gif

wow,
confused.gif
you guys are kinda rough on a guy that has accomplished more with a bow (recurve) than most anybody in the world. kinda puts it into perspective to those bad mouthing him after shooting coyotes with a scoped rifle at 300 yards
confused.gif

I don't think past and current success overshadows current stupidity. The guy gets paid to hunt as his profession, at some point he needs to act like a professional. As many have stated, its inexcusable to use fmjs in a hunting format. Although I agree with you,he is a heck of a bowhunter.

But in all fairness, there is no greater hunting product infomercial than Les Johnsons show, I know the guys gotta make sponsors happy but after every stand he rattles off his gun, ammo, scope, camp, etc, etc, etc sponsor,

- less talky, more hunty-
smile.gif

I kind of enjoy his show. He doesn't seem to take it super
seriously and seems to have fun at it.

Saw a couple posts mentioning his wife. Who's his wife ?

Yeah he's married to Michelle Mussachia(sp) but if I'm not mistaken even before they were married he practically had killed all the North American big game animals with a recurve. Not many anywhere can claim that. He may have been the only the second or third to do it. So he does have Skills. If you don't like the show CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

Also he is basically just a meat hunter and will shoot any sized deer that comes in. Not the big trophy hunting clown that most shows try to be. Don't be a hater and don't be jealous fellas.

Lol, jealous.

About what, being able to make coyotes spin and run off? I prefer to carry them to the truck instead of using the truck to chase them.

As for the rest, I think he should stick to bowhunting until he has a bit more experiance in the sport. I think it is funny that the guy from canada told him to sit down and hush after the one kill, then he gets up like he's known that all along and tells everyone that. Then the next show, he's jumping up again.

:hopeless:

i have no real problem with the show. most of us would probably look just as bad on our own show and i kinda think that's why folks like watching him. he's real with no edits or cuts. Mitch could probably have his own show and has probably had it offered but would have to give up the secret sound and he just ain't doin that. to have a show you just gotta put the right impression on the right person. and it helps to be married to a connection.

It blows my mind how quickly some are willing to eat their own. Everyone wants everyone else to do it THEIR way. I just don't get it.

The anti's love all the in-fighting that goes on I'm sure.

Right now, predator quest and predator nation are the only coyote hunting shows I can find on TV... so I'll watch them both.

Fred has a pretty good job, I'm sure most of us agree with that....

That being said, I'm sure that Fred would welcome any input that was offered to him about the show. Perhaps he could join up, here and converse with you guys, or perhaps you can get your input to him via e-mail.

predatornation@imoutdoors.com

Either way, he's not going to get your input with your efforts to send him some feedback. And, he's not here to explain some questions asked, so lets not turn it into a free for all without his presence. Fair is Fair.

Positive comments always get more of the desired effect.
thumbup1.gif

I gotta say I really like the guy. He gets excited about every hunting experience he has. It dosen't matter if its a doe, coyote or whatever. Yeah, sometimes he gets a little wound up and screws up a set or something. So what, we all have if the truth were known. That adds to the life long hunting experience and what you learn from. I would share a hunting camp with Fred any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back